1. How do you think this new team size limit of 5 changes things?

What do you think will be the best teams now?

I expect the 3 best teams to be 5 shamans, dk + 4 palas and 5 dks. All 3 might be around equally good.
    Druids are probably going to be a little weak now when they can't burst things down so easily, can't get healed as good and will be very vulnerable to cc.
    Priests feels like they will be a little worse than druids. Same disadvantages but missing some of druids advantages.

Will there be less alliance multiboxing teams?

With a high team size limit the racials doesn't matter much, but now with only 5 characters allowed I feel like Arcane Torrent and War Stomp is going to be a much bigger problem to deal with for alliance multiboxers.

Could 5v5 arena get active?

When every multiboxer plays the perfect team size for arena, maybe it could get active. Although because it is so dead it might not happen, when 2 teams queue and one sees the other will win all games that one will stop queueing after 1 game and then it is dead again, unless it does the weekly 10 games and don't mind the loss.

Any other differences that might happen?

In WG a multiboxer won't be able to solo defend around a corner of a wall anymore and it won't work good to attack cities with just 5 characters.
    Not sure what else will really change.

2. I feel better as a 5-10 boxer myself, my PC is not that good, so I can not compete with the big boys and this will help me in pvp. As Furyswipes has said before, multiboxing is not a right it's a privelege. That's how I think about this aswell. I would love to see the boom of 5 boxing in arena.

3. 5x Boomkins should be good team as you can still get some aoe reduction with treants, decent healing with stacking rejuvs, rebirths and 5x starfall is powerful.

My prediction.

BGs - unplayable in BIS bracket vs fully stacked premades, might have some success vs bots in mid/low gs brackets.
    WG - irrelevant as 5 boxer
    5v5 arenas as multiboxer vs multiboxer - permaban
    WPVP - I assume lot of PvP guilds will run 5 boomkins and press starfall in WPVP - multiple guilds are already gearing 5 boomkins teams for WPVP
    Complete multiboxing ban - 3-5 months away.

4. What do you think will be the best teams now?
    1DK 4Pala > 4ele 1healer> 4DK 1heaker > 4hunter 1healer > 5 boomkin

I have multiboxed all these setups in PvP. 5 boomkins work only against bad players. Any decent opponent team survives x5 starfall and w/o starfall boomkins are trash.
    Also playing 4 ele, 4 DK or 4 Hunter together with a healer friend works much better than playing 5 chars alone.
    So in case you wanna multibox 5 chars I'd play 1DK 4Pala or 5boomkins and otherwise I'd stick to 4 chars and find a healer friend.

5. Complete multiboxing ban - 3-5 months away.
    : ]

#TheDream

6. 1DK 4Pala > 4ele 1healer> 4DK 1heaker > 4hunter 1healer > 5 boomkin

I have multiboxed all these setups in PvP. 5 boomkins work only against bad players. Any decent opponent team survives x5 starfall and w/o starfall boomkins are trash.
    Also playing 4 ele, 4 DK or 4 Hunter together with a healer friend works much better than playing 5 chars alone.
    So in case you wanna multibox 5 chars I'd play 1DK 4Pala or 5boomkins and otherwise I'd stick to 4 chars and find a healer friend.
    Ret paladins had too many fixed over the years that made this comp way worse and they still have some bugs reducing dmg and healing by quite a lot. Frost dks also have multiple negative bugs.

High gs bracket is overpopulated with classes that deal 10k dps to you while you cant ever touch them with melee comps.

5x boomkins still might be the most impactful comp.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....11#post3101111

The memes really write themselves. Absolutely hilarious. You can't make this up.

7. Ret paladins had too many fixed over the years that made this comp way worse and they still have some bugs reducing dmg and healing by quite a lot. Frost dks also have multiple negative bugs.

High gs bracket is overpopulated with classes that deal 10k dps to you while you cant ever touch them with melee comps.
    I'm not aware of any bug that would reduce their dmg. Ret and Frost DKs are working fine.

1DK 4ret mostly shine in 10 and 15 man BGs but they struggle in large scale fights.
    5x boomkins still might be the most impactful comp.
    No way! They are super vulnerable to CC effects and x5 starfall doesn't deal enough dmg to land kills against any decent opponent. Any half brained team can counter them easily.

8. I'm not aware of any bug that would reduce their dmg. Ret and Frost DKs are working fine.

1DK 4ret mostly shine in 10 and 15 man BGs but they struggle in large scale fights.

No way! They are super vulnerable to CC effects and x5 starfall doesn't deal enough dmg to land kills against any decent opponent. Any half brained team can counter them easily.

I only tested for 30 minutes on target dummy and already found multiple bugs. All of them are affecting the comp in a negative way and they got multiple bug fixes over the years greatly reducing their damage and healing.

They are still good vs melees but you are underestimating how much damage melees take from ranged classes they can never touch. It's much easier to counter melee comp.
    I can't count how many times in the past I faced 5-10 man premades with lot of melees and they instantly swapped their melee classes to ranged after one loss to counter me.
    Take on mind if you have decent gear you face bis players every bg.

I am not saying 5 boomkins are strong. They are obviously a joke compared to 5 man premades or 5 box comps in other expansions but its still best you can get. They are only above average in WPVP and 40man BGs.
    Only real strengths: they oneshot other multiboxers, can use both scale trinkets, have good mobility, utility and combat res.

9. I only PvE. Always have. Kind of ruins my plans for clearing 10 man content.

10. I only PvE. Always have. Kind of ruins my plans for clearing 10 man content.
    10 Boxing is still allowed inside of instances.

11. May 1, 2021  
    Any kind of limit on multiboxing, is equivalent to a Death penalty for a multiboxer. mutli-boxing is freeing your mind from the rules of society. if you limit* multiboxing, you limit creativity from multiboxers, you limit their free "speech". bye it was fun while it lasted. may the great wich i will always remember their name rest in peace.