1. Wish this would stay permanently, imagine doing dailies efficiently and quickly without angry kids constantly trying to attack you and flopping hard, maybe the new PVE zone thing could be left in Icecrown zone?

2. How about disabling pms too? I think we can communicate better face to face in /say. And it will encourage more hugs. It brings people together.

And if you want to ask someone to meet you, you mail them. Like it would really be in the Warcraft lore.

I think only warlocks should be able to pm others, bcoz they demons. Let's face it, whispering someone from 10823 km away is witchcraft.

3. there were going on and on
    If only I could edit my post. I meant to say "you were".

4. I Hope its April's fool ****. U TOOK OUR CHOISE AWAY ! wchich means now i cant choose to kill or not - invite someone depends on his gearscore or not. Its MY CHOISE NOT YOURS. BTW - Do you realize you disable Gearscore there will be 10 other addons that counts GS. You just CANNOT stop it.

5. I Hope its April's fool ****. U TOOK OUR CHOISE AWAY ! wchich means now i cant choose to kill or not - invite someone depends on his gearscore or not. Its MY CHOISE NOT YOURS. BTW - Do you realize you disable Gearscore there will be 10 other addons that counts GS. You just CANNOT stop it.
    Someone is grumpy grump gumps. :( Come here let me give you a /hug. :)
    Edited: April 1, 2021

6. I've actually enjoyed reading from these staff lately. From savage, to witty. ngl.

7. As part of our efforts to include raid diversity, we have disabled the GearScore addon. You have two options to choose in the dialogue whether to disable or disable the GearScore addon. Those options are "Ok" which promptly disables the GearScore addon and "Yes" which immediately disables the GearScore addon. If this kind of choice is familiar to you, do not worry! It simply reminds you of 21st century corporate democracy.
    Actually, I think it would be much better if people with higher gearscore could have more abilities for example: shorter dungeon queues, shorter deserter debuff, whatever, and then maybe warmane could use phasing so plebs with lowergearscore would be in an other phase so we don't get bother by them.

Stop being freaking idealists, bring the gearscore back and exploit it to its full potential.

Scorpyo

8. I also want the staff to see what they have set into motion. Already players are role playing as bums

https://imgur.com/a/xZQvLIz

9. This was unexpectedly expected that I forget to laugh...

10. Yes im kinda grumpy - Not because some addon is disabled but because of taking MY choise away from me. Why wouldn't I rely on gearscore when its MY way to 'sort' people for my raid.

PS. /hug back :) at least you make my humor better.

11. I love this idea.

I have a suggestion, though:

Why not allowed botting by well-geared players? And then put them in PvP free for all no matter where they are?

Bots make much better PvP training dummies than the wooden ones we have in our cities. And this way, if you can't find a bot from the opposite faction, you could also chain-kill one from your own.

I hope you'll do this. Those squishy ground-riding paladin bots I find don't last long except with my lvl 75 characters.

12. ty very much, now give it back. is this supposed to go on for an entire day?

13. ty very much, now give it back. is this supposed to go on for an entire day?
    What are you talking about? Love is eternal and everlasting! >:)

First 123412 ... Last