1. What a bad joke, you just waste our time , I did not see a single player today that was happy with this "joke"

2. Love the random jumps lmao

3. Should've disabled DBM for maximum lulz.

4. Already can see ppl asking 264+ ilvl for 10 normals xDD

5. Already can see ppl asking 264+ ilvl for 10 normals xDD
    If this made people start using Chad iLevel instead of Virgin GS I'd already call it a win.

6. sure, its all fun and games, but as far as not even allowing us to turn it back on or simply remove the pop-up message, thats just annoying and taking the joke too far.

this is making pugs even more cancerous than they already were. a simple option to ignore the joke and carry on with our usual life would be cool, instead of pretty much forcing all of us to participate in this joke. poor execution imo.

7. sure, its all fun and games, but as far as not even allowing us to turn it back on or simply remove the pop-up message, thats just annoying and taking the joke too far.

this is making pugs even more cancerous than they already were. a simple option to ignore the joke and carry on with our usual life would be cool, instead of pretty much forcing all of us to participate in this joke. poor execution imo.
    Consider taking the day off if you're that triggered.

8. I actually enjoy this :D. I dont need addon, I can tell anyway what gs ppl have just by a quick inspect.

9. Consider taking the day off if you're that triggered.
    im not triggered at all, im just stating the obvious. forcing a person to participate in what you consider fun is not the way to make it fun for that person. and i dont mean you specifically, just to be clear.

10. im not triggered at all, im just stating the obvious. forcing a person to participate in what you consider fun is not the way to make it fun for that person. and i dont mean you specifically, just to be clear.
    You're not being forced when, as mentioned, you can take the day off.

11. not exactly not being forced especially if someone just wanted to play a game the way they wanted.

12. not exactly not being forced especially if someone just wanted to play a game the way they wanted.
    If you choose to play when it's happening you also automatically choose to participate.
    No rocket science involved.

13. This is so funny. People going crazy over a joke. I had my share of laughs todays thanks to Warmane

14. Y'all gonna stop laughing once this persists permanently XD

First ... 34567 ... Last