1. Is GS coming back or not? Should I stay depressed or no?

2. Nice april fools joke!!! Good1 :d

3. This initiative is going to be litle or the bigest downfall of warmane!

4. First you disable HD version of WotLK, now you disable World PVP and GS, SERVER WILL REALLY DEAD SOON

5. First you disable HD version of WotLK, now you disable World PVP and GS, SERVER WILL REALLY DEAD SOON
    Operating in the world must be an uphill battle for you

6. I for one hope this is not an April fools joke! There is nothing I hate more than questing and having some ******* jump me form behind and kill me! It is NOT a challenge to kill someone when they are not looking! And yes, the first one to draw major blood usually wins any battle! So I am happy and hope there is a PVE place here!
    Thank you!

7. Well, good for you, now you can do all quest, even if most of them is bugget xDDDDD What about GS??? How do you want to create raid, if you don't know gs of you raid member

8. Make love not war

Well if all this keeps going maybe next we could start changing the names of the sites and game, call it something like lovemane and world of lovehugs, until then you will know nothing of true love and acceptance of one another :'(

9. Unban account "Azinnoth" and do real research before it ofcourse. Not like Smyth's work on the case. Would love that joke haha.

10. As part of the new philosophy , we shouldn't be chasing the highest numbers on bosses either.

Because killing bosses hurts their feelings, it would be nice if we could just /kiss or /love a boss and have him drop loot instead of taking those items from his dead body.

Even better, shouldn't loot be standardized ? why go after LK heroic and leave KT or poor Yogg saron feeling lonely ? wouldn't it fit the new philosophy to have every boss you /kiss or /love give the same items ? that way you can truly spend time visiting your most beloved raid boss and not just the ones with the biggest numbers.

11. Joke's on you warmane, my gs addon was already disabled, who needs it if i mop the floor with players around 6k using my t9 stacked unholy dk... players are way too trash, need 8k gs to clear icc 10 normal

First ... 23456 ... Last