1. Ideas for 10man Raid comp

Thinking about a 10-man team to try Marrowgar and other 10-man stuff.

This is what I have:

Prot Pally http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    4x Rets http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

For the other 5 accounts, I have access to low geared: druids, pallys, or shaman.
    With these options, what should concentrate on?
    What class should I bring in to help? Mage, Priest, DK.....and are their buff's worth it to bring them in?

What would an easy 10-man, with caster-only dps look like?

2. Prot pala, Balance druid (offspec tank) Demo lock, Arcane mage, Resto Shaman (offspec Ele) -> these 5 cover all caster buff, BL and the -10% physic damage on the tank. That the base caster comp. Prot pala allow you to solotank most of things.
    I suggest to add 5 Shadow or 4Shadow priest and1 Ele shama (offspec Resto) Shadow priest are really good with their passive group healing, 2 SP by group combined to the Resto sham allow you to soloheal most of things. Hymn are pretty strong CD, and priest can survive to many icc mechanics. A second sham can be nice for some boss, you want tremor and purif totem in each group.
    This is the composition with which i can do the most and easyest (and without mouse broadcasting)
    Beside this, this compoistion will be hard to gear, since many dps need the same drop.

Some melee can be nice, for their damage and for drop optimisation. Harder to manage, harder to cover all buff with a multiboxfriendly team too. Then you cant have full melee team, since most boss need a minimum of character at range to manage mechanics

3. May 14, 2021  
    The most adaptive team is:

- Tank
    - Blood DK offspec Unholy DK Tank (high threat, single target tank, main tank)
    - Protect Tank (AOE Tank, Mass Small Mob Tank, Raid Damage Reduction, Self Clear Debuff)
    - Healer: why don't choose Shaman and Priest healer? because they run OOM fast, and there's no easy /castsequence can easily heal entire raid and tank
    - Holy Pala (Tank Healer, MP5 Crit build, don't use Haste, /targetraid; /castsequence holy light, flash of light ...)
    - Resto Druid (Raid Healer, Spirit Haste Build, /targetraid; /castsequence wild growth, rej, rej, .... macro)
    - DPS:
    - Demo Lock (Spirit Build, maximize SP Buff)
    - Boomy (Typhon, and Caster Buff)
    - Marksman Hunter (Misdirect)
    - Elemental Shaman (Spell interruptor, Earthbinding totem, anti fear, and HERO)
    - Shadow Priest (most stable multiboxer DPS, raid healing, mass dispel, anti fear)
    - Arcane Mage (most stable multiboxer DPS, high DPS Burst, raid buff and food)

Difficult Boss Fight:

ICC BPC: unholy dk pet, demo lock pet, hunter pet, each one handle one kinetics
    ICC Professor: everyone line up in the middle, stack boss at where oz spawn
    ICC LK: I use different team build for LK, not this one.
    My 10 Man Team, ICC 4/8HC, VOA10 full clear, Onyxia 10 clear, OS 10 clear, Naxx10 full clear,

4. May 15, 2021  
    @fat5warmane
    Are you able to clean ICC 10 on normal mode?

5. May 18, 2021  
    of course first 6 in HC, bpc an LK in NM. need one human help for DW

6. May 20, 2021  
    Hey guys,

Just putting together my 10-men team for Frostmourne.

Currently I have :
    1x Prot paladin
    2x MM hunters
    1x Ele shammy
    1x Resto druid

Can someone give me an idea / a clue about what macros do you use for shadow priests dps?

I use ISBoxer at the moment and not quite sure how I can reliably create a dps rotation / macro for a shadow priest (i use pro version, with mapped keys etc).

Thanks a lot

7. May 20, 2021  
    of course first 6 in HC, bpc an LK in NM. need one human help for DW
    That's quite impressive. What's your comb? Can you link your Armory?