1. [ANSWERED] Warmane Tournaments

Im geniuenly wondering why aren't there any new tournaments being organized for PVP by Warmane.
    It doesnt have to be a huge tournament like warmane TI wich had a big prize pool , you could organize a seasonal 2v2/3v3 tournament to reward the players for their work during the season, now i get that you get coins and what not, but instead of that you could easily host 1-2k$ prize pool tournaments.

It would not only increase the overall server population with the influx of players from other servers but promote warmane , theres no downside , it's even better now since the release of Shadowlands and most of the players migrated to play there , but lets face it , WOTLK is the best expansion for pvp and i guarantee it , people will come back to play !

2. There are a lot of logistics involved in running these. They also attract attention from elsewhere that we don't really want. I, personally, have been discussing the idea of having some tournament-type events in a proper competitive fashion, but I'm not able to say that anything is going to happen as of yet. We'll have to see about it.