1. Make bg fun again

Hi everyone, my suggestion is to do something about the spread of bis premade in this server.
    I'm not against premade in general, but we have to admit that the large majority of bg in this server is simply always unbalanced, with a group of random people from all the server with any kind of equip on one side, and a group of bis premade group on the other side.
    Obviusly (except for rare occasions) the bis premade group just smash the other team and everyone of the 2 side just waste time: 1 team sit on gy to istant kill the player who dare to respawn; the other wait in ghost till the end.
    That happen in both side, doesn't matter if u are ally or horde, 98% of your bg will be against bis premade group.
    My question is: why the ally bis premade group who smash the casual random horde player don't join with the horde bis premade group who smash the casual random ally player?
    Why is impossible for anyone to join a random bg with actually random peolple?
    I think that the quality of life of warmane casual pvp could be largely improved if there was a system that makes bis premade groups just join only against each others, and let the ungroup player join only with other ungroup player.
    In my opinion both winning or losing are simply not fun in this server, since any bg is almost a 50-50 chance between camping the enemy gy or be camped in yours gy.
    That's all folks, i would not have wrote this if i didn't think that this is a problem who ruin my favorite part of the game.
    I hope that there is something possible to do about that.
    bye everyone, have a nice play!
    Edited: April 2, 2021

2. You got 2 solutions and they are both player related:
    - Premade and give the ****ers a fight!
    - Dont get into highest gear bracket if you have issues with bis premades.

P.S: Random is random, no matter premade or not. You get random teams
    P.S 2 : If winning wasn't fun, explain premades.
    Edited: April 2, 2021

3. Random BG doesn't mean you will be grouped with people who que Random solo. It means that you can draw any BG with any kind of players, be ite premade or solo. That's what Random is. And for that you get bonus Honor, instead of having to play specific BG(Call to Arms) for bonus in weekend. Premades can't get bonus Honor, they have to wait for weekend and que specific BG which grants it. So you get paid more for your "inconveniance" of having to face a premade.

What you can do is learn the guilds who are doing premades, check which BG they que and you que in others. Oh, but your extra Honor and daily win, riight riight.

"But everyone uses AV enabler to join RBG as a premade", yeah maybe that's the problem.
    Maybe splitting teams into half/half in gear instead of 2 brackets would be the right way, it's a team effort, isnit? Would split up all the AV enablers. Legit premades would sacrifice bonus Honor as they are supposed to, unless it's Call to Arms.

4. There was a long thread about the ( kindof ) same issue: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=432950

I only want to say that you can always join premades yourself, even without donating. If you're rolling a class that's rare in BGs, has nice dispels or heals or crazy damage etc etc... and can USE IT with SKILL, You'll be able to find a group / guild with only being full Relentless gear. Getting to full relentless can take some months if you don't play arenas and only go for the daily BG wins but it's nowhere near impossible. I'm not talking about Blackrock here, of course.

BiS preamde group vs. BiS premade group usually takes away the meaning behind premades: HKs. Let's be honest here no one really does it for the bonus honor. They mainly do achies / HKs and that's it. Premade vs. Premade is enormous fun but you can make sure you won't be getting many HKs there.

After a while when you're BiS + have all the achies the only thing that gives a glimpse of prestige is the amount of HKs you have, cuz there is no limit on that. You can have millions of gold in your guild banks made with your own hands / skill but no one'll give two f*cks about it, they'll just say you donated for it or that you're no-life dude who farms all day. Having let's say 500k HKs however, will turn some heads if they check your pvp page out. Top this off with a not-so-common transmog, 11k achies and you can officially say "I can finally play the game now" :)

Cheers
    Edited: April 3, 2021

5. So, the only way to have fun bgs in this server is to find a premade group/guild? And that is ok? As i say, the problem is not about some bg that are absolutly unbalanced between a bis premade group and a non bis non premade group, the point of the matter is that almast all bgs are like that.
    If u say ''just lf premade'' to avoid this problem, u only proove that the problem exist.
    I'm not here to blame about bis premade at all, i'm just saying that we have to admit that there is a problem if literally almost all the bg are so badly and umbalanced composed.
    I think is necessary to intervene, at least for make sure that the bg between a bis premade group and a non bis non premade group is a coincidence and not an almost absolute certainty.

6. So, the only way to have fun bgs in this server is to find a premade group/guild? And that is ok? As i say, the problem is not about some bg that are absolutly unbalanced between a bis premade group and a non bis non premade group, the point of the matter is that almast all bgs are like that.
    If u say ''just lf premade'' to avoid this problem, u only proove that the problem exist.
    I'm not here to blame about bis premade at all, i'm just saying that we have to admit that there is a problem if literally almost all the bg are so badly and umbalanced composed.
    I think is necessary to intervene, at least for make sure that the bg between a bis premade group and a non bis non premade group is a coincidence and not an almost absolute certainty.
    No you have fun however you like, but forcing restriction changes in the queue system just so you can have a battle royal style of bgs, no sorry! And yes why people don't like to group up, why don't they play like a team.

I fully agree there is a problem, but its not coming from the game itself or the queues or the mechanics, its coming from the people. Each bg i enter 10-15 man ones is like first initial fight is over and half your team or enemy team leaves, like the loose is predefined. Dont even get me started on all yall communication skill 85% of my battlegrounds i enter i say Hi and no one even respond. Whatever changes they introduce you won't have fun, deal with it. I'm sorry!

7. You know what Ziegmayer, I'll pay you 1000 Gold for every premade you face during this Sunday.
    What do you think?

8. There was a long thread about the ( kindof ) same issue: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=432950

BiS preamde group vs. BiS premade group usually takes away the meaning behind premades: HKs. Let's be honest here no one really does it for the bonus honor. They mainly do achies / HKs and that's it. Premade vs. Premade is enormous fun but you can make sure you won't be getting many HKs there.

Cheers
    Thats literally is doing PvE on PvP side :D. A lot of PvP ers I ve met accused PvE rs with killing flowers, bugs etc while they do much worse lol.

9. No you have fun however you like, but forcing restriction changes in the queue system just so you can have a battle royal style of bgs, no sorry! And yes why people don't like to group up, why don't they play like a team.

I fully agree there is a problem, but its not coming from the game itself or the queues or the mechanics, its coming from the people. Each bg i enter 10-15 man ones is like first initial fight is over and half your team or enemy team leaves, like the loose is predefined. Dont even get me started on all yall communication skill 85% of my battlegrounds i enter i say Hi and no one even respond. Whatever changes they introduce you won't have fun, deal with it. I'm sorry!
    Player attitude is another problm, but here we discuss about the unbalanced queque system, which has nothing to do with the social and brain skill of people.

10. Well and as i already told you to introduce balance you premade. So you give them ****ers. a fight.

11. You know what Ziegmayer, I'll pay you 1000 Gold for every premade you face during this Sunday.
    What do you think?
    if you are not interested in the topic you can also not comment.

12. if you are not interested in the topic you can also not comment.
    uhoh
    I'm am interested. I'm offering you free gold since 98% or whatever are premades, you can make some 100k if you go tryhard and prove your point at the same time.

Also I'm wandering, why do you think there should be balance? Strongest team wins, use everything you have. It's so simple and fair, its beautiful.

13. uhoh
    I'm am interested. I'm offering you free gold since 98% or whatever are premades, you can make some 100k if you go tryhard and prove your point at the same time.

Also I'm wandering, why do you think there should be balance? Strongest team wins, use everything you have. It's so simple and fair, its beautiful.
    I have 0 interest in your gold. Anyone can join a random bg and see for themselves if what i said is it right or wrong.
    I think balance is better because u can be really the strongest one only if u play against people with same equip, organization and possibility. In that case, yes, is all about skill and strogest team can win using everything they have.
    But play in an organized group formed by all bis characters, against an unorganized group formed by not bis characters is simply not fair.
    If an adult beat a child in arm wrestling that doesn't mean that he is strong.
    Finally, the point of the matter is that almost all rbg is like that.
    Again, if that was a coincidence or something that only happens a few times, there would be no problem.
    But there is a problem if the majority of bg is like that.

14. But there are no children to beat in WoW. If one adult pretends to be a child and other beats him in a fair game, it means he was stronger, first one chose to roll over because "insert excuse here".
    Everyone is equal, everyone have exactly the same opportunities, same spells to be learned, same items to be taken, language to speak to others. And there is decade of information to learn from.

Seems you misunderstood my challenge. I'm calling bull**** on your "premades everywhere omg". You can't be bothered to show how bad it is, even after i offer you small incentive on top of your own, which doesn't seem to exist. But you call for fix and change and stuff. Just show us how bad it is and we will agree. So far you got nothing.

15. But there are no children to beat in WoW. If one adult pretends to be a child and other beats him in a fair game, it means he was stronger, first one chose to roll over because "insert excuse here".
    Everyone is equal, everyone have exactly the same opportunities, same spells to be learned, same items to be taken, language to speak to others. And there is decade of information to learn from.

Seems you misunderstood my challenge. I'm calling bull**** on your "premades everywhere omg". You can't be bothered to show how bad it is, even after i offer you small incentive on top of your own, which doesn't seem to exist. But you call for fix and change and stuff. Just show us how bad it is and we will agree. So far you got nothing.
    I repeat, Anyone can join a random bg and see for themselves if what i said is it right or wrong. I think u have to chill out. I made a suggestion.
    If u think that the system is fair good for u; i think is not, so i decided to write a topic about it and really don't undestand why u'are so upset obout that.
    I would prefer there was a way to make the rbg experience more balanced (imo), and I keep thinking that even when u are bis is more fun to play against another bis premade compared to fight a non bis non premade group.
    U are free to think what u want.

12 Last