1. just do /reload anytime his name become "unknown" -> your pet will get his real name -> everything is fine
    It happens often (after every win) and is annoying af :(
    But i will do it until they are fixed it, what can i do else. Thank you very very much, you helped alot!

2. Ok, i got it. Copy-paste from ticket:

The Problem:
    When you leave an arena match with alive pet (winning arena in most cases) and enter a new arena , the next pet you summon is "Unknown".This does't affect the pets behaviour , but it bugs a lot of addons (afflicted ,omni bar , diminishing returns and more).This gets fixed by reloading ,but if you resummon pet mid-game (with Fel Domination for Wlock) its unknown again resulting in interface bugs.

I reproduced it and recorded video: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/975634239
    Timestamps:
    00:00 - 00:52 First arena after log-in, Pet name is fine, LOSE
    03:55 - 05:29 arena2, Pet name is fine, WIN
    06:45 - 09:01 arena3, Pet name is broken (i fixed it with reload), LOSE
    09:18 - 10:02 i closed the game, deleted Cache folder, and restarted client
    12:15 - 12:57 arena4, Pet name is fine, LOSE
    13:54 - 15:10 arena5, Pet name is fine, WIN
    15:35 - 16:00 arena6, Pet name is broken

When pet name is fine, seduction DR is showing, when name is Unknown it breaks up.

Very valuable information, thanks!

I am looking into this.

3. Please let me know if this still happens.

4. Please let me know if this still happens.
    is this fix already up everywhere?
    In that case it is still bugged.

This issue is related to "Cross-realm".
    It happens when a warlock leave the Arena game (hosted on Cross-realm) with pet still active (so, usually when he win the game. because if warlock gets kileld his pet "disappear" before he leaves)

This causes the Caster to see that specific pet as unknonw (but just from his PoV it is unknonw. Any other players can see the name of the pet)
    a /reload temporary solve the issue (but it does not prevent the issue from occuring again)

Edit:
    I tested by joining "Skirmish" from Blackrock realm.
    The reason why I claim it is related to leaving "cross-realm" it is because with arena hosted on Blackrock realm (via custom "Challenge" Npc) this issue does NOT occur
    Edited: April 6, 2021

5. It happens when a warlock leave the Arena game (hosted on Cross-realm) with pet still active (so, usually when he win the game. because if warlock gets kileld his pet "disappear" before he leaves)
    I cannot reproduce the 'Unknown' pet name in the way you described. The addons not responding to Pet aura/spells is hopefully resolved though.

The Unknown pet issue might be a separate problem. Any chance you could record it?

6. The Unknown pet issue might be a separate problem. Any chance you could record it?
    Sure but I would prefer to not make the "clip" public, so you can find a link for the clip on last comment of this old "private" bug:
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/101404

As you can see on the clip:
    1. Pet name is visible
    2. I win the game (so I leave the "cross-realm" alive and with that specific pet still active)
    3. From now on I can NOT see anymore the name of that specific pet (If I summon a different demon I can see the name)
    4. As result I can not see any action of thet pet anymore (that is why DR addon can not track new "seduction" action anymore)

The addons not responding to Pet aura/spells is hopefully resolved though.
    After recording the clip I tested by playing an arena with that "unknonwn" pet and obviously "DR Addon" could NOT track seduction.
    So nothing changed (if the point was to solve the issue of thread starter)
    Edited: April 6, 2021

7. Same for me. Deleted cache and recorded it again. New video:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/977595826

Pet name is fine at the start and broken after win (02:40 timestamp)

8. Its a tough issue, It has to do with the order we send a bunch of things to the client.

Please let me know if its resolved now. (Just on Blackrock)

9. Please let me know if its resolved now. (Just on Blackrock)
    yes, It is fine now

10. Alright, thanks for your help skullatbash and hellohamburger.

First 12