1. Transmog Polearm into 2h Axe/Sword/Mace

Allow us to transmog Polearms into 2 hand Axe/Sword/Mace.

They're just ugly and we don't have cool looking polearm transmogs at all. I wish my Feral/Hunter/Warrior could transmog Oathbinder into Mace/Sword/Axe that would match my transmog set.

You're wasting potential profit/income for sure i'd buy scrolls with coins to transmog couple of my ugly Oathbinders into cool looking axe/sword/mace to match rest of my transmogs.

THERE IS LITERALLY NO DOWNSIDE FOR ANYONE

Transmog Polearm into 2h Axe/Sword/Mace

CLARIFICATION : As long as they have weapon proficiency!!!
    This means Druids could transmog Oathbinder into 2h maces (Which they can already use in WOTLK).
    Same applies for Hunters,Deathknights,Warriors,Paladins and whoever can use certain 2hand weapons already!
    Edited: April 5, 2021

2. Second this. Could also add a special scroll to the shop that allows you to bypass class/proffession restrictions (make it more expensive than the normal ones) and another legendary scroll that allows you to transmog warglaives to another classes as long as they have the weapon proficiency. I wouldn't mind paying 200€ for such scrolls and having a frost dk or a hunter with warglaives mogged.

3. If this becomes a thing the scroll should be more expensive since it's breaking the original xmog rules and has a privilige.

No downsides? True. This *could* actually have many downsides if we discussed this as oldschool core players who like to keep things as they were originally planned, and keep the realms more and more Blizzlike. BUT there is one extremely important thing to keep in mind. You can turn the xmog feature off. This says it all and solves many many problems. It's not mandatory to look at weird xmogged DKs or anything like that. The only problem is that let's say I like my own traditional rule-obeying oldschool paladin xmog and I want to see it so I won't disable xmog of course, which means I'll also have to look at other player's rule-breaking xmogs. This was just an example.

Some dude asked if we could have a pet xmog some days ago, that was a bit extreme but this one can be alright if there are enough ( many many ) players asking for it.

By the way, here are the original BLIZZARD xmog rules from 4.3:
    http://www.wowtransmog.com/official-...fication-rules

4. If this becomes a thing the scroll should be more expensive since it's breaking the original xmog rules and has a privilige.

No downsides? True. This *could* actually have many downsides if we discussed this as oldschool core players who like to keep things as they were originally planned, and keep the realms more and more Blizzlike. BUT there is one extremely important thing to keep in mind. You can turn the xmog feature off. This says it all and solves many many problems. It's not mandatory to look at weird xmogged DKs or anything like that. The only problem is that let's say I like my own traditional rule-obeying oldschool paladin xmog and I want to see it so I won't disable xmog of course, which means I'll also have to look at other player's rule-breaking xmogs. This was just an example.

Some dude asked if we could have a pet xmog some days ago, that was a bit extreme but this one can be alright if there are enough ( many many ) players asking for it.

http://www.wowtransmog.com/official-...fication-rules
    Quoting rules from another expansion on private server GG WP

I just want to be able to transmog Polearm into 2h axe/sword/mace.
    Edited: April 4, 2021

5. Quoting rules from another expansion on private server GG WP

Well brah, transmog stuff came in cataclysm...so...WP.
    And he only gave example

6. Quoting rules from another expansion on private server GG WP

I just want to be able to transmog Polearm into 2h axe/sword/mace.
    Lookit my man, I don't know if you noted that but I was in favor of your idea, I still am. The link was only a guide on how transmog was originally intended to be back in the dayz. Warmane already broke the "rules" of that link, so I don't mind it.

Private server? Yes. But that does not mean that the usage of updates that make the game become less Blizzlike is a wise idea. I'm not talking about your idea, as I said, I'm fine with it as long as other players are. What I'm saying is that with classic Wotlk ( probably ) coming, Warmane has to give 100% effort to make the game a little bit different but not *that* different. A perfect example is the new Frostmourne season with its unique features, or basically any wotlk realm could be mentioned here. The core players will not go to retail wotlk anyways, because they have it all here with thousands of hours put into their chars. If they really wanted to be top-tier in retail wotlk, they should've started in classic cuz a lot of the achies ( that only became available in wotlk ) is earned in classic and TBC.

Take a chill pill, I hope your idea becomes a real thing if enough people want it.

Cheers

7. Second this. Could also add a special scroll to the shop that allows you to bypass class/proffession restrictions (make it more expensive than the normal ones) and another legendary scroll that allows you to transmog warglaives to another classes as long as they have the weapon proficiency. I wouldn't mind paying 200€ for such scrolls and having a frost dk or a hunter with warglaives mogged.
    This would be the dream. Could even limit the usage of said scrolls to bellow or equal ilvl 232.
    The ideia of the exotic scrolls to be able to mog warglaives on classes that can wear similar proficieny is also great. Wouldn't mind paying 100€ for each scroll to have a character dual-wielding glaives.
    Edited: April 4, 2021

8. This would be the dream. Could even limit the usage of said scrolls to bellow or equal ilvl 232.
    The ideia of the exotic scrolls to be able to mog warglaives on classes that can wear similar proficieny is also great. Wouldn't mind paying 100€ for each scroll to have a character dual-wielding glaives.
    Warglaives look dope as hell. Seeing everyone wearing them, however, would take away its epicness. They are not a rare sight even with the current xmog rules, I see plenty of them every day. This does not mean that this couldn't beccome real. You pay the price, you get your sought after xmog. I'm just taking my own experienes into account here. For example, on retail, Invincible is still a rare mount that turns heads. A more accurate example is the Swift Spectral Tiger which is extremely rare and I'm sure you probably know it costs around 8000$ if you want to get it to today. Here, both these mounts lost their "value" that they originally represented, you see many players on it. There are more invincibles in Stormwind than normal class mounts lol. I have them both ( as aslmost anyone else with the same /played ) but hardly use them. I like to go with mounts that aren't available on the store and super rare, like the Fiery Warhorse. I don't have that yet but it is a huge dream of mine.

This mount thing was just an example. I'm not against this xmog change because it doesn't affect me but knowing myself I'd go nuts if I paid a hefty price to be able to transmog something I wasn't able to transmog before and because of this exact reason more and more players would start having that xmog, making me just another one of the many players who went with that. Usually, when you see an "ugly" or "unusual" xmog on a player it's only because either it has some personal bonding with the player from the old days or the player just got bored of seeing his transmog on every 3rd player he came across. That's why some dudes have some xmogged low-level junk or trash set, completely self made sets etc etc.. Are you going to be happy with your super expensive xmog scrolls + warglaives if wearing the original weapon skins actually become rarer than wielding glaives?

Maybe if the staff didn't make the new scroll available on the store and made it require some extreme grind, the new xmog options would keep their rarity. This is just a wild imagination that will never happen for obvious reasons but still it's nice to think about it.

Just in case, I'm going to say it once again: This idea is fine by me and I like some aspects of it. I just shared my own, personal thoughts on the possible effects it would cause.

9. No.

Current rules are fair, and this would allow some classes to mog weapons which they are not supposed to use (for example, axes and swords for druid).

You have to draw the line somewhere to avoid a clownfest, or we'll start to see around mages transmoged as paladin.

10. No.

Current rules are fair, and this would allow some classes to mog weapons which they are not supposed to use (for example, axes and swords for druid).

You have to draw the line somewhere to avoid a clownfest, or we'll start to see around mages transmoged as paladin.
    as long as they have the weapon proficiency.

(:

11. No.

It was suggested a way to bypass class restriction with special scrolls, not armor. Let's not find problems where they do not exist. It was also suggested a litmit to what could be transmogged like up to ilvl 232

12. CLARIFICATION : As long as they have weapon proficiency!!!

This means Druids could transmog Oathbinder into 2h maces (Which they can already use in WOTLK).

Same applies for Hunters,Deathknights,Warriors,Paladins and whoever can use certain 2hand weapons already (this is only Polearm into 2h Axe,Sword,Mace for the classes that already can use it nothing else to it).

I feel like i have to make myself clear 50 times for people to understand what I'm trying to say.

Read the original post before you comment nonsense.

No.

This is strictly for Polearm into 2hand sword/mace/axe for classes that can already use those weapons not seeing mages in paladin gear or whatever your insane imagination is suggesting.

Read original post before you comment. Stop embarrassing yourself buddy.

It was suggested a way to bypass class restriction with special scrolls, not armor. Let's not find problems where they do not exist. It was also suggested a litmit to what could be transmogged like up to ilvl 232
    I suggested a legitimate suggestion that would benefit both server's income & players. No one suggested clownfiesta. This is all within the game rules.

Well brah, transmog stuff came in cataclysm...so...WP.
    And he only gave example
    I just found it funny that people would bring Cata stuff into WOTLK but whatever. My suggestion is within game rules cuz it applies only to item proficiency IE : Druids being able to transmog Oathbinders into Maces, Hunters being able to transmog Oathbinders into Axes/Swords cuz they can already use those items.

Cheers.

13. I just found it funny that people would bring Cata stuff into WOTLK but whatever.
    This is exactly what Warmane did when they brought Transmogrification into Wotlk in the first place kekw.

I need to clarify something for the 3rd time as I see: No one is really against your core idea here except for some players, we just pointed out the possible downsides. I don't mind hunters and dudus running around wearing xmogged axes and swords into their polearms. I don't mind DKs running around wearing warglavies either. Everyone should wear what they find good looking / dope, nothing wrong with that, It does not affect me as I said. It'd just get boring after a while and players would want even more extreme transmog options. This *MIGHT* begin the domino effect where players see "Oh they changed xmog rules and they're not so strict anymore" so why not ask for more and more and more. Seen this happen on other servers not only with xmog but with everything else. The outcome is always chaotic. Warmane can keep a pretty strict policy however, so I would not worry about the domino effect.

Hope this will have an outcome where players are satisfied, aight? Have a good one

14. This is exactly what Warmane did when they brought Transmogrification into Wotlk in the first place kekw.

I need to clarify something for the 3rd time as I see: No one is really against your core idea here except for some players, we just pointed out the possible downsides. I don't mind hunters and dudus running around wearing xmogged axes and swords into their polearms. I don't mind DKs running around wearing warglavies either. Everyone should wear what they find good looking / dope, nothing wrong with that, It does not affect me as I said. It'd just get boring after a while and players would want even more extreme transmog options. This *MIGHT* begin the domino effect where players see "Oh they changed xmog rules and they're not so strict anymore" so why not ask for more and more and more. Seen this happen on other servers not only with xmog but with everything else. The outcome is always chaotic. Warmane can keep a pretty strict policy however, so I would not worry about the domino effect.

Hope this will have an outcome where players are satisfied, aight? Have a good one
    It's easy. Make those special scrolls only available after you reached a certain donation rank. For the exotic warglaive scroll make it that you can only access it after you achieve Exalted donation rank, like the Quiraji battle tank. That way it won't be that common, it will be exotic.

15. Hope this will have an outcome where players are satisfied, aight? Have a good one

I hope as well

12 Last