1. Seal of Command vs Seal of Righteousness in PVP?

From my test: ( without any point in [Seal of the Pure] talent)
    Seal damage:
    SoC has higher flat damage (1.2k vs 900)
    SoC can crit while SoR can not
    Both proc on DS and CS
    SoR procs on judgment while SoC does not

Judgment damage:
    SoR has higher flat damage (1.9k vs 2.4k)

Most people seem to take SoR. But it seems SoC is slightly better in my test. What does everyone think?

2. had same feeling but never tested since, plus i have 5 points in Seal of the pure, still feels SOC>SOR but dont have tests and numbers to back it up

3. Every seal has its downsides, SoR wins because of a few mechanics surrounding it. First of all, in 4 set of pvp gear and even without, your judgement cd is reduced to 7-8s, and it's always the best opener + regenerates scarse mana. With SoR, the crit of it with a 3% crit dmg modifier meta gem + 5/5 seals of the pure is over double as huge as a SoC crit, and SoR itself procs on every target of your melee attacks (divine storm&judgement included). Additionally, SoR ignores avoidance mechanics once your initial swing goes through providing consistent damage, whereas SoC can be dodged, blocked&parried and doesn't cleave on divine storm yet procs single damage per target. While the highroll potential of Command's there, SoR will delete anything all the time and promotes replenishing mana. Another issue is that Command doesn't have a proper damage glyph to it and seals of the pure don't affect it, so that's -25% potential damage.
    Besides, in PvP you need to erase a specific target asap before support has a chance to react. Farming damage with AoE won't do the job.
    Command can be amazing if you're going for a pure sponge and pure cleave build with 2 set of T10. Your numbers seem to be of a 70 / 79 twink, so I'd definitely recommend SoR for the avoidance reasons (prot meta) and because the 20 BoJustice libram adds a ton of damage with it on.

4. Thanks, I guess since SoC can be avoided then it definitely lose some of its value here.

One thing though, it is hard to take 5/5 Seal of the Pure in a PvP spec, I find 2/2 Divine Guardian more valuable. I only have enough points to take 3/5.

5. 3/5 is fine.

SoR beats SoComm in all but very specific cases, such as mass fights where that AoE can be useful, I'd still rather output way higher damage on single target over some AoE damage.

6. Seal of Command has multiple gamebreaking bugs. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/101901

Seal of Righteousnes is the only viable choice right now.
    Edited: April 20, 2021