1. < Turn The Page > Global Pve Guild

< Turn The Page > Icecrown Alliance
    Hey everyone, Dincer here. I started my World of Warcraft adventure back in 2008. I ve been playing Arena Tournament since 2013, rolled to Warmane > Icecrown when the merging of the servers happened. I ve been playing here since then.

I was 2.4k in solo que with multiple classes on old Arena Tournament, despite the fact that I have been more focused to the PvE aspect of this expansion for the last 3 years. I am still doing solo que casually at 2300+ rating with my discipline priest '' Dincer '' on Blackrock realm.
    My toons are;
    Roguexeqt - 6288 Combat Rogue
    Dincertwo - 6025 Furry Warrior
    Swdjkmiss - 5900 Shadow Priest
    Laleboy - 5900 Blood DK
    Dincereight - 5794 Resto Shaman

My personal progress towards ICC 10 / 25 is Bane and Lod as a rogue.
    I am also aware of the responsibilities of other roles.

I ve been a member to most of the guilds that currently progress out there. I finally decided to run my own guild for the reasons i am about to list;

- Guilds have fixed rules that are not flexible for the common good.
    - Guildmasters and officers are making a lot of money off of their weekly guild runs and the money goes to the guild bank aka their pocket.
    - Guilds consist players that are in need of each other rather than the people that enjoy playing with each other.
    - DKP system is abused by the officers and their countless alts.

Mission

- We are going to do icc 10/25 at least once everyweek.
    - We are going to progress towards doing more heroic bosses in Icecrown Citadel 10/25.
    - We are going to progress towards making more 10/25 weekly runs.
    - We are going to progress towards Light of Dawn.
    - Our raid times will be determined depending on our raiding players, currently planned to be 20:00 Server Time every Friday/Saturday

Vision

- We are going to create a community that enjoys spending time together in the game.
    - We are going to organise many events consisting either PvP and PvE aspects of the game.
    - We are going to share all the treasure off of our guild runs with all the members.
    - We are going to have a guild shop that will serve to our members for %50 of the price of AH.
    - We are going to roll extra BoE-Primo with the people that joined the guild run.

In a nutshell, what we seek is a friendly environment rather than hardcore progressive guild.

Why join us?

-Are you a high rated player that recently started enjoying PvE aspect of the game, you are in need of gear from icecrown citadel but cant find a guild that you can rely on and respects you for the rating you have instead of your gear score? You are in the right place !
    - Are you new to the game or Warmane, seeking guidelines and help towards your personal progression? You are in the right place !
    - Are you tired or bored of hardcore progressing and seeking a backseat gaming environment-community? You are in the right place !

You can whisper anyone in the guild for invite !

Guild Discord : https://discord.gg/Sza5PWZjSg
    Edited: April 7, 2021 Reason: .Alliance