1. Paladin or Warrior [Tank/DPS] - Lordaeron

Hello everyone. I am newbie World of Warcraft player. I created character yesterday and it is warrior, then I have read some guides and topics on this forum that warrior weaker than paladin in duels and in tanking. There are a lot of paladins I see in Stormwind city. My question - Is it really that protection warrior is not viable in the end game and on heroic raids? Better to level up Paladin for this purpose? I was deciding between this two classes. Criteria was to play sometime as DPS - Fury (because two swords looks so cool) and tanking with protection specialization, that is why I didn't choose paladin, because I don't need Healing specialization.
    Does it worth to level up protection warrior + fury as second specialization or not?

2. Hello everyone. I am newbie World of Warcraft player. I created character yesterday and it is warrior, then I have read some guides and topics on this forum that warrior weaker than paladin in duels and in tanking. There are a lot of paladins I see in Stormwind city. My question - Is it really that protection warrior is not viable in the end game and on heroic raids? Better to level up Paladin for this purpose? I was deciding between this two classes. Criteria was to play sometime as DPS - Fury (because two swords looks so cool) and tanking with protection specialization, that is why I didn't choose paladin, because I don't need Healing specialization.
    Does it worth to level up protection warrior + fury as second specialization or not?
    Some classes are better then others, but everything is viable. You should play what you enjoy the most and if you are good player you will be able to clear all the content. I reccoment you to go on Blackrock, instant 80 pvp server, and test the classes yourself to see which one suit you more. They are very different, paladin been more boring to play and also hybrid with tons of support skills and heals. Warrior is selfish tunnel vision class that usually do best with pocket healer. As dps Wars feel way more fun and satisfying to play imo. Paladins are better in heroic raiding, but you will dot he job as war as well. You really should pcik the one that you enjoy more.

If you level warrior you go prot as soon as you get revenge ( i think it was level 14). Prot just does insane amount of dmg while leveling, you will be top dps in duneons as tank and you will 2 shot people in PVP. Prot war is just complete broken at lower levels.

3. Thank you for reply and explanation.

4. I may be a thicko but I found it very hard to hold aggro in dungeons as prot warrior, whilst as prot paladin with lower gs I could just faceroll and every single mob would target me all the time.

5. You can tank endgame content with warrior but it's much harder and less efficient than with other tanks. I have seen protection warrior tanking LK maybe two-times and it was always a guild run. You will have hard time to find a spot in a raid as prot warrior. And I am talking about Icecrown, on Lordaeron the PVE difficulty is increased so I guess it's even worse. You really need skill, dedication and good guild to even try that. I would say go for the class you enjoy more but failing your raid is usually not fun. If you are new to WoW and really want to tank raids, I would go for paladin.

6. Generally i would advise you to play whatever you like most, but if we are talking about lordaeron dont go warrior for tanking purposes. If you plan on just tanking normal raids and lvling up protection war is ok. But for heroic raids and especially on lordaeron's buffed content warrior isnot considered that viable. You will find trouble finding a guild that wants to take a prot warrior as well. If you plan on switching to dps though warriors are always welcome as they are considered one of the top 3 dpses in high end raiding.