1. Improving the bracket BGs algorithm

I play BGs around 1 year nonstop every day for farm everyday 25 arenapoints with mercenary mode. Not rare I do it for few chars. Im tired to see disbalanced matches. Farming arenapoints on BGs it's not rare deal for not little number of arena players. Alot of players want to have fun and enjoy on BGs.
    Aim of this post is suggestion how it's able to upgrade script that assembles BGs teams.

If be honest, main problem of BGs is that matchmaking system is unfair. In 99% of games one side is much more stronger than other one. You can do anything and lose. Or you can do nothing and win. Really balanced games are very rare. In same time low geared players have more priority to get into team that will lose 100%.

I belive system dosent see a difference between PVP and PVE gear and also scan bank as someone says. I try to farm one BG win for few chars every day and do it long, long time. So it's shame when I see I cant win BG anyhow in cause enemy annigilates us without any chances. Sometimes I do 5-6 BGs in row and have no win. Players from "loser team" come in next game in team that will lose 99% again. Chain of loses. Tired.

I belive it's possible to scan current gear of player and his resilence number from site proifile image. Image update is enought fast if you dont know.
    I suggest to make BGs brackets ranging like:
    Dpriest:
    - rank 0...
    - rank 1000 as dpriest arena it's as example 5500 gs and 500 res (based maybe on blackrock start gear);
    - rank 1100 as dpriest arena it's as example 5750 gs and 750 res;
    - rank 1200...
    - rank 2200 as dpriest arena it's as example 6100 gs and 1350 res (BIS dpriest from 2v2 ladder).
    MMhutners:
    - rank 0...
    - rank 1000 as MMhunter arena it's as example 5500 gs and 100 res (based maybe on blackrock start gear);
    - rank 1100 as MMhunter arena it's as example 5750 gs and 110 res;
    - rank 1200...
    - rank 2200 as MMhunter arena it's as example 6500 gs and 500 res (BIS MMhunter from 2v2 ladder);
    ...etc for every pvp spec. For not pvp spec it's able to take same numbers like in spec that is much more look like on.

After new update we got a code that kicks from VOA hold players of another fraction (that are online or offline). So I belive it's able to make script that will prevent abusing with changing gear in fight - script can kick players from BG if their gear level or resilence were increased during battle more than for 26 lvls or 100 resilence.

Literally we dont need to use GS addon for it in cause game has item lvl and it's enought. System is analising your ilvl (average levels of your items) every time before you can que RDF. So we can make system to analise your ilvl and resilence. You que for BG. System detects your PVP gearscore in arena ranks numbers (like 0-2200) and make teams that will have closly to similar sum of numbers of PVP scores of players of both sides (not big difference will avaible). Something like on typical arena or in soloque.
    Also there is problem with premades. Premades will count as more stronger players. As example, we will count on formula like "premade power = sum of powers of all players - (number of players * 100)".

Question to everyone:
    What everyone thinks about this idea?
    Question to warmane staff:
    I understand that it's hard to develop system. May be I can make bracketing for every spec in game and will make description of new script. Will it able to be used with warmane staff? Will it usefull work if it happens?
    Edited: April 8, 2021

2. I totally agree with you, atm the majority of bg is unfair. I like your idea, we need something that can fix the situation a bit.

3. But there is no MMR for BGs. There is no "balance", there is not supposed to be. Instead of asking for game to feed you noobs so you can win, maybe improve yourself? Be that "enemy team who always wins".

Making MMR system is not a technical challenge, i mean technical challenge is not an issue. There is another reason why it's not there. I think it's because any other way will just snowball into thousands of other "not fair omg", chasing "balance" is a fools errand, it just keeps going forever.
    Leave a huge open field and let people beat the **** out of each other, simple and fair: you could say "Perfect Balance", don't you agree? If your team is better than 90% of players - isn't it reasonable that you will beat 90% of teams you face?

TL;DR
    Git gud