1. Opt-out crossrealm BG's on Lordaeron

With new systems and "fixes" that gets implemented it's in my observation that things can possibly get worse or at least leave many players with a bitter taste.

I'm refering to the big old controversy of introducing cross-realm pvp. With there being a few perks to this, it also left a large majority of the players on Lordaeron in the gutter.

And things got even worse recently with the new BG bracket system. Here on Lordaeron, players tend to eventually plateu at around 6k GS in pvp, which results in getting matched with the high bracket. This bracket is dominated by full bis, shadowmournes and premades. Which obviously is a major turnoff since players on Lordaeron almost always lacks gear and they certainly also dont have any premade scene to compete. These things combined leaves the players of Lordaeron in a negative spiral of alienation, distaste and recentment when it comes to their cross-realm pvp experience.

Our suggestion is that we ask for the option to opt-out from crossrealm BG's. And that for those who still wants to participate in crossrealm play can choose to opt-in.
    In this way, Lordaeron players can have the choice to play and fight against eachother. It would most likely result in its players getting closer to enjoy more quality pvp, on its own turf and terms. Which would be a great and appreciated addition and revival to a limp pvp scene that nowadays consists of merely duels, world pvp, WG, ganking and griefing.

Many of us are really keen on this and It doesnt matter if there will be some 30 minute queue or that we can't get AV or IoC.

2. For that to be possible I imagine the default state of lordaeron bgs should be "lordaeron only" aka not being opted in by default. Players can choose to opt-in crossrealm bgs for whatever reason then and we have majority of people who dont opt-in. Also, I support your idea and I'd totally play lordaeron only bg's every day.

3. +++++ for this.
    This is a simple solution that would bring Lordaeron PVP back.
    Right now most players I know are avoiding PVP because of cross-realm and gear disadvantages.
    If we can have opt-out for transmog, we should have one for cross-realm. Those who don't want to wait more than a minute in queue can opt in cross-realm and both sides are pleased.

4. I support this. Players who earn gear should not be tossed in by default with people who buy/are gifted full wrathful.

5. I strongly support this idea, i joined the server and right when i got my first char to 80 the cross realm was enabled, it was kind of unfair to my taste and even though i like pvp i have been avoiding it ever since, have tried to twink 79 but it does not feel the same.

6. Lordaeron has geared people on both sides already, I myself being one with 6.7k gs PvP gear (with smourne) so if you think you won't be seeing any BiS or close to BiS players because of Lord-only bgs then you are wrong...so I don't really see the point anymore

7. Lordaeron has geared people on both sides already, I myself being one with 6.7k gs PvP gear (with smourne) so if you think you won't be seeing any BiS or close to BiS players because of Lord-only bgs then you are wrong...so I don't really see the point anymore

Its why it would be an opt in system. Dont like it go play with Icecrown etc. no problem.

Its a great idea, hope its implemented soon. GJ on raising!

8. Quality pvp doesn't mean undergeared or less skilled players together. Cross BG and arena only help players to improve themselves.
    As Lordearon player i had some struggle at strat to become full geared and that's the point of choosing "a hardcore server".

9. Its why it would be an opt in system. Dont like it go play with Icecrown etc. no problem.

Its a great idea, hope its implemented soon. GJ on raising!
    You entirely missed my point though

10. You entirely missed my point though
    We didnt miss your point, we understood what you said, we just dont care.

11. Lordaeron has geared people on both sides already, I myself being one with 6.7k gs PvP gear (with smourne) so if you think you won't be seeing any BiS or close to BiS players because of Lord-only bgs then you are wrong...so I don't really see the point anymore
    I also dont see the point of you saying you dont see a point in what people are suggesting. Your playstyle wont be affected, so why do you even care to comment some random undermining emptiness? to say you have 6.7k gs pvp? more power to you as far as I'm concerned for the gear but you're delusional if you think people like you are not a minority on the server. And as far as I know it is mostly the same people who are bis but on 5 different characters, and unless you plan to multibox, you will see even less than a minority of players from lordaeron being close to bis or bis pvp geared. And that is without even taking into consideration the fact that nearly nobody who does high end pve does any pvp at all other than wintergrasp, if even.

TL;DR: the proposed solution will not affect you at all, it will affect the average 5.5 lordaeron player positively if he chooses so AND what you said is actually missing the point, not the other way around (regarding your future replies in the thread).

Anything else?

12. Absolutley agree. +1 here from me. It should be done. Lordaeron should have sepparated PVP period.

13. I also dont see the point of you saying you dont see a point in what people are suggesting. Your playstyle wont be affected, so why do you even care to comment some random undermining emptiness? to say you have 6.7k gs pvp? more power to you as far as I'm concerned for the gear but you're delusional if you think people like you are not a minority on the server. And as far as I know it is mostly the same people who are bis but on 5 different characters, and unless you plan to multibox, you will see even less than a minority of players from lordaeron being close to bis or bis pvp geared. And that is without even taking into consideration the fact that nearly nobody who does high end pve does any pvp at all other than wintergrasp, if even.

TL;DR: the proposed solution will not affect you at all, it will affect the average 5.5 lordaeron player positively if he chooses so AND what you said is actually missing the point, not the other way around (regarding your future replies in the thread).

Anything else?
    Yeah, instead of getting farmed by people from other realms, you'll get farmed by people from Lordaeron only, if that makes you happy - myself included!

14. The ratio of Shadowmourne per player on Lorda is way way way smaller than on Blackrock or Icecrown. And I wouldn't mind being "farmed" as you say by someone who is actually good and wont be hard stuck at 1700 rating. Also if someone is really good and with bis gear, he wont be playing at that rating. Check Frostmourne arenas and how high the rating goes there. Why? It's because they have equal fighting system. They don't have to fight against Blackrock players who do pvp 24/7 and can get full gear relatively easy.

15. It seems like ppl forgot that BGs on Lordaeron were almost inexistent before cross-realm was implemented.
    This suggestion lacks logical thinking.
    When you devide the already small PvP playerbase of Lordaeron in two seperated BG queues, then the logical consequence is that those who have cross-realm disabled will be waiting even longer in queue than at times where Lordaeron had no cross-realm.

A much better solution would be to exclude Lordaeron players from cross-realm when they join the queue and if no BG pops after a set amount of time then they automatically sign in the cross-realm queue.
    Lordaeron players would have seperated BGs in peak times and cross-realm BGs in off-times.

12 Last