1. Question about the download links

Hello everyone,
    I played on lordaeron just a couple of hours ago when i logged off. Now i wanted to go back in and it said : Unable to connect please try again later error. (Im unable to post a screenshot cuz the forum doesnt allow me to) But you all get the memo. I though something might be corrupted and i just deleted my game and went on to the website to download the old version so i can patch it with the wod models like everytime. But i saw only 1 link now so my question is: Which one is it ? Old or New cuz i see alot of people complaining and having problems with this only 1 link option.

2. (Im unable to post a screenshot cuz the forum doesnt allow me to)
    Usually you would upload the image on imgur.com and either use the specific "Get share links" button and pick forum or the direct link from the address.
    Which one is it ? Old or New cuz i see alot of people complaining and having problems with this only 1 link option.
    The only link available currently for WotLK is classic (old) models. Idk what you've been reading and where but that's the one nobody has issues with.