1. Solo queue rewards - Should have I gottten Duelist at the end of last season

Hi,

I recently noticed in some battlegrounds that some people on Blackrock got the Duelist title (aswell as Rival & Competitor) at the end of last arena season (February 21) while having less than 2100 rating on Solo Queue. (Last exemple I saw was Fritzel - Blackrock with 2 080 solo queue rating).

Since I finished the season with 2112 solo queue rating on Icecrown, should I have gotten these titles as well ? Or was it the top 30% of players above 1600 rating for Icecrown and top 30% above 1600 rating for Blackrock separately ?
    (Which would mean it's harder to get in the top 30% for Icecrown than it is for Blackrock even though solo queue is cross-realm)

I'm making this thread here because I looked up the forum thread about the reward conditions for season 19 and there wasn't any mention of the rewards being different for each server, just that :

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    Duelist title

Since I didn't get any title and I know the rewards weren't given right at the server restart for some reason, i'm asking GMs in here if I didn't get Duelist + Rival + Competitor titles by mistake or if indeed rewards are different based on the server we're on.

Character affected : Affapabo - Icecrown

Thanks for your help,
    Edited: April 8, 2021