1. What is your problem Warmain Staff ?

Playing for years, maxed a lot of caracters profession, made tons of friends and you disable my account for 5 days cause i took a weapon that suits both tank spec and dps spec of a warrior ? Are you ****ing kidding ? Ninja looting ? Never had any trouble with any gamemaster for years, never hacked or did anything suspecious or hackable and u disable my account for 5 ****ing days for taking a weapon stronger by 40+ ilvl for myself after fresh lvl 80 ? Did you even see what item it was or u just read a thicket form an angry mage who was trashtalking entire dungeon and wanted to votekick our tank, ofcorse you didnt do that did u? U temporarly banned me in the worst possible time when farming gold is essential before switching servers to get better gear. This is apsurd and I demand you to unban my account at once.

2. There's no way to get immediate support for this. The only thing you can do is open an appeal.

3. Playing for years, maxed a lot of caracters profession, made tons of friends and you disable my account for 5 days cause i took a weapon that suits both tank spec and dps spec of a warrior ?
    No, you were banned for breaking our rules.

Are you ****ing kidding ?
    No, our rules aren't created or enforced based on "kidding."

That's the term for what you did, yes.

Never had any trouble with any gamemaster for years, never hacked or did anything suspecious or hackable and u disable my account for 5 ****ing days for taking a weapon stronger by 40+ ilvl for myself after fresh lvl 80 ?
    And then you had to go and prove the "there's a first time for everything" saying.

Did you even see what item it was or u just read a thicket form an angry mage who was trashtalking entire dungeon and wanted to votekick our tank, ofcorse you didnt do that did u?
    What this mage supposedly did is irrelevant, what matters is that you picked Need on an item that wasn't for your current specialization, didn't you?

U temporarly banned me in the worst possible time when farming gold is essential before switching servers to get better gear.
    Should have thought about that before breaking a rule that gets a straight ban.

I agree fully, breaking rules and coming to the Forums throw a temper tantrum when you get punished for it is quite absurd.

I demand you to unban my account at once.
    Sure, your "demand" will be taken in consideration in probably around a week like any other ban appeal ticket.