1. Website bug drained my points

https://imgur.com/a/PzarWj3

So as you can see on the screenshot it says "This character will be restored at no cost." and "Characters are eligible for no-cost restore within 2 day grace period after deletion."

I restored 3 characters thinking it's free as website stated but it drained all my points that I was farming for the last month. Can you restore them for me please?

2. It's free once a week. After that use, you pay via points/coins until you get your free restoration again.

Points won't be restored.

Why would you delete, and then restore 3 characters..

3. I already said why I restored them, because website stated it's free.

4. It didn't "state" it.
    After any character change in store/trade/service it always resets method of transction/action. And it also have internal cooldown of somewhat like 20 seconds to prevent missbuys/any other other mistakes.
    You literaly couldn't do it on same page without anything changed, aswel not seeing notification pop-up to confirm character restoration for points.
    And we all know it, you too. Because we do use site services when needed and know how it works.

5. I didn't get 20sec cooldown and I didn't get any pop up, I literally got rid of all my points in 5sec after I made sure there is still "This character will be restored at no cost." notification. I clearly experienced some website error. So please stop being a dumbass saying stuff like "we all know it, you too" becuase title of my post is literally "website bug". You described how website works properly. Don't you know what a bug is? I know there are a lot of scammers around but u don't have to be that volunteer ***** sherif.

6. https://www.warmane.com/account/support?do=new open a ticket. if you can't then email [email protected]

don't get your hopes up however. there's generally 0 support for the point shop as they're free.

7. And even if by some miracle the points were restored, keep in mind what they were used for should be reverted.
    Namely, two of the character restorations.