1. Titles - Icecrown

Not sure if this has been suggested in the past, but there should be an option for donors to be able to donate for a specific title in-game on the Icecrown Realm. This can exclude arena titles if people want. Just any other title would be up for fair-game.

50-100 coins per title? Sounds like bank for me if I'm Warmane staff.

2. What for? Go search site or in-game trade chat for LoD character and get your title.
    And no, Warmane doesn't go for each cent of yours they could get.

3. Why?

The "job" of titles is to represent hard work and dedication. What exact titles do you have in mind? How would they solve giving you the title without having the achi that gives it?

The more important question: What would this accomplish? Having a title of any kind would become meaningless. ( Just like the exact case with the store mounts. ) Let's take the reasonably cheap Zulian Tiger for example. You see so many players on this mount you will never be able to know if they did the grind for it or just bought it, since buying the mount on the store also gives the achi with it. Unlike Shadowmourne and other legendary weapons ( thank God ). If you see someone wielding SM you can just check his achi tab to see if he actually did the quest or just donated for the weapon.

Would this work the same way with "donated" titles?

Someone could just buy "The Insane" or the "Loremaster" and be proud wearing them? If I see someone with these hard titles I always /clap at them and respect them for doing the grind. 50-100 coins is a lot of money but still, even if a title cost 200-300 this would still be nonsene. Come on man, it's not real life where you can get every honour and title and position you want if you have the right connections and money... Let's just keep it this way.

My idea: Donors could be rewarded with unique titles ( like their website donation rank ). This would make the game more and more anti Blizzlike ( as I say in all of my posts ) it's very important to keep the game as Blizzlike as possible. It's a private server so I'm not complaining but everything has its limits. A better idea is maybe donor forum titles or something like that. So, the core idea is good but I don't think that people should be able to donate for original in-game titles. We can give them unique donor titles and I'm 100% fine with that, but that would give new hights to donor shaming.

4. Why?

The "job" of titles is to represent hard work and dedication. What exact titles do you have in mind? How would they solve giving you the title without having the achi that gives it?
    Because technically you can do it already via character trade, you don't buy only the title, but the whole character with the achievements required for the title. Which makes it seem legitly obtained.

So yeah, congratulations, you just bought a title, along with few other things..

Don't think buying titles alone would ever be a thing. Then again, mounts and other things can be bought instead of farming for months.

And no, donors don't need 'unique' donor titles anywhere.

5. Custom titles cannot be given because the list of titles is embedded in the client and new titles cannot be added. Having said that there are several "unused" titles.

6. My idea: Donors could be rewarded with unique titles ( like their website donation rank ). This would make the game more and more anti Blizzlike ( as I say in all of my posts ) it's very important to keep the game as Blizzlike as possible. It's a private server so I'm not complaining but everything has its limits. A better idea is maybe donor forum titles or something like that. So, the core idea is good but I don't think that people should be able to donate for original in-game titles. We can give them unique donor titles and I'm 100% fine with that, but that would give new hights to donor shaming.
    Not sure why there's "donor shaming" to begin with. Donators keep private servers alive so children who "donor shame" have the ability to "donor shame." One day their parents will raise them to be educated enough to understand this.

Back to the subject at hand: yea, that's the point. I don't have the time IRL nor the desire to grind for a title in-game, which is why I proposed the idea to be able to donate for a title. Who cares if I grinded for it or donated for it? I just want a few titles for my character in-game because I like the name combinations. Not a big deal.

7. Yeah, this was suggested at least once or twice before, never got accepted obviously.

While it might not be a big deal for you, it certainly is for the people who did put the effort into earning them. Now, of course I can see from a million miles away the "but you already trade this and that for coins" thing coming, but that doesn't really matter. It's not a matter of "if X then Y," each type of thing can and is often treated differently. Gear skips some required grinding, but is used for character progression; some mounts have a level of status associated with them, but are still mounts. I'm not sure we want to drain away the meaning of titles whose only purpose is showing off that the character had effort put into earning them.