1. ICC pet bug

Hello everybody,

It is been a long time since the last I went to ICC.

Today, I returned and leader said something about "pet bug" which I never heard anything about before. He said before Marrowgar encounter. May I know how is that bug?

Thanks

2. Just dismiss your pet at Gunship.

3. Just dismiss your pet at Gunship.
    He was not talking about gunship. He said I didnt know how bug pet...

4. On my first ICC run last week the leader mentioned about pet.

It looked like it was special pet placement in one place so the boss would spin to the pet instead of into the raid.

Thats how I understood it.

5. On my first ICC run last week the leader mentioned about pet.

It looked like it was special pet placement in one place so the boss would spin to the pet instead of into the raid.

Thats how I understood it.
    I asked in global. Guy said about pet placement also. Still dont know anything about how to do it correctly.

6. Do explain, what is this pet bug you are talking about?
    It affects both Gunship and Marrogar?

7. Do explain, what is this pet bug you are talking about?
    It affects both Gunship and Marrogar?
    I think, as hunter, doing gunship you have to dismiss/set passive+stay pet. Marrowgar (pet positioning apparently) is a different thing which have nothing in common with gunship boss.

Can anybody explain how or where place pet at Marrow?

8. You just place your pet, if you so choose, where the person would stand during Bonestorm to make it the farthest unit from Marrowgar, so he will bounce to your pet. It's unconfirmed if this is a bug or an intentional interaction as they did fix Healing Stream Totem having the same interaction but didn't change anything about pets being a valid target for Marrow's bounce, even though his Bone Storm AI is not retail as it stands, as it should be completely random. You typically just place your pet near the door, on passive & stay so it never moves.

9. You just place your pet, if you so choose, where the person would stand during Bonestorm to make it the farthest unit from Marrowgar, so he will bounce to your pet. It's unconfirmed if this is a bug or an intentional interaction as they did fix Healing Stream Totem having the same interaction but didn't change anything about pets being a valid target for Marrow's bounce, even though his Bone Storm AI is not retail as it stands, as it should be completely random. You typically just place your pet near the door, on passive & stay so it never moves.
    Will give it a try next time I go there.

Thanks a lot!

10. You just place your pet, if you so choose, where the person would stand during Bonestorm to make it the farthest unit from Marrowgar, so he will bounce to your pet. It's unconfirmed if this is a bug or an intentional interaction as they did fix Healing Stream Totem having the same interaction but didn't change anything about pets being a valid target for Marrow's bounce, even though his Bone Storm AI is not retail as it stands, as it should be completely random. You typically just place your pet near the door, on passive & stay so it never moves.
    Doesn't work that way anymore. https://www.warmane.com/changelog

11. I like that you guys are posting new changelogs more often, I wish you'd keep doing that.