1. Bought a character, the clothes do not match the site's armor

Dear Administration, we need your help. I bought a rogue character nickname: Triki. When inspecting his armory on the site, he had 1 ax 1.5 hm, 1 nm dagger, t10, deathbringer's will nm, and other clotches low gs. As soon as I bought it and logged into my account, I saw a character with 1 item - pants. I went to the character, his bags are empty, the bank is empty. When viewed on the site, he had clothes, he bought it, he didn't have any clothes. Perhaps you can figure out this situation? Or I just spent money on donation. Link character armory:
    https://armory.warmane.com/character...n/profile#self

2. You don't have proof(at least not in the thread) that said character really had those items equipped. I don't think anyone would do anything based on what you "saw" was equipped before purchasing.

3. Do you have proof that he had those items?
    Edited: April 12, 2021

4. No I did not take screenshots, I did not think that this could happen.

5. No I did not take screenshots, I did not think that this could happen.
    Then there's nothing that can be done about it.

6. I mean technically, I can bet there's a snapshot of the database when the character was up. So if someone care's enough, they can go and check it. I sadly doubt that will happen so, I feel sorry for you.

7. Yeah, but if you've paid only 30 coins for character, you couldn't get anything else, all items that are not BoE (Binds on Equip) add to final price. So question is - how much did you pay?
    Edited: April 12, 2021

8. Well, you got what you've paid for.
    Impossible to get geared character without hundreds of coins. And if you didn't have more coins, you wouldn't be able to buy him with all items you've described

9. It's impossible that a character with all the items you described costed 48 coins. The system would not allow the seller to sell it for such a low price.

10. I've seen once troll hunter, with 3/5 t10, lady(icc10nm) bow, BH weapon,FoS trinket, basically full geared hunter,these are the items I managed to remember. It was around 5,3-5,6 gs and 30 coins. Even now I can post 2 toons where their gear definitely doesn't match the price, highly geared, low priced, according to the store.