1. Why there is so many Blood Elf Paladins ?

They're all over the place and many of them can't even play properly. Not just that all of them happen to not know English ?

It starts to get annoying after they screw up so many dungeons or try to ninja loot, I just don't get it at all.

2. Which race paladins you prefer instead?

3. I meant that I see way too many of them like 4 paladins in a dungeon etc.

4. Paladin is one of the most popular classes.

I can suggest you build your own party, you can take whatever classes you want, you can even take people who wont try ninja, imagine that.

5. I guess, I thought there was something about it.

I myself never seen the Paladin charming it is one of the lamest to me tbh

6. Because Paladin is the most broken class of this patch, and Blood elf is the only race available for paladin on horde.

Can't wait for WOTLK classic, just to see all the raids cleared day one with a raid full of naked palys and DKs.

7. WOTLK classic isn't anytime soon, but it will be the most fun patch

8. Same reason there are so many Draenei Shamans.

9. Same reason there are so many Draenei Shamans.
    There aren't as many draenei shamans in the alliance as there are blood elf paladins in the horde.

10. Paladins are considered an easy/safe class +
    Only Blood Elves look good and can be paladins in the Blaarghorde +
    Female Blood Elves are hot =

Lots of them.

11. There aren't as many draenei shamans in the alliance as there are blood elf paladins in the horde.
    There aren't as many Shamans as there are Paladins in general.

12. Hate when a Blood elf female Paladin beats my *** in PvP, she just looks evil, girls are mean.

13. One of strongest classes and one of most wanted classes in raids, its normal to see them everywhere. People usually want 3 to 4 paladins in a raids.

14. Also when leveling through TBC and Northrend, there are loads of demons in TBC, and loads of undead in Northrend. Paladins do extra dmg to them and get lots of crits = more fun. It's also fun to be paladin because not only can you be any role (dps, tank, heal), but you can play a ret DPS and still be like a support with all the utility you have + throw out some heals. Not to mention PVP this all applies too. Deathknights are close, but they're only missing a heal spec.

12 Last