1. Coin unlocking

It takes 72 hours for gifted coins to unlock but every time I try to purchase, I get another prompt telling me to wait 72 again and again. Is this just a visual bug or I mustn't touch the Purchase button for 72 hrs?

2. It takes 72 hours for gifted coins to unlock but every time I try to purchase, I get another prompt telling me to wait 72 again and again. Is this just a visual bug or I mustn't touch the Purchase button for 72 hrs?
    https://www.warmane.com/account/history -> gifting
    check at what time you got the coins.

Coins gained via gift and trade can be used only on "Store" and "Service" for the first 72 hours.
    Afterward they become usable everywhere

3. I have pretty much the same problem. Guy gifted me coins and he send me screenshot from gift history that coins were sent to my char. 1hr is past already and I didn't receive any coins? Is there any possibility that it can be some sort of delay?

4. I have pretty much the same problem. Guy gifted me coins and he send me screenshot from gift history that coins were sent to my char. 1hr is past already and I didn't receive any coins? Is there any possibility that it can be some sort of delay?
    it is called scam

5. yeah you should be able to see gifted coins instantly :D The magics of Photoshop skills

6. yeah you should be able to see gifted coins instantly :D The magics of Photoshop skills
    You don't even need photoshop to do that. Not even Paint.

7. Sooo ive got scamed too great :D
    This is why you use services Warmane provides. On top of losing money, you're breaking Warmane's set rules.

Originally Posted by Palutena
    TRADING ITEMS, SERVICES, GOLD, ETC FOR REAL MONEY
    Only official Warmane website which allows donations can be used to purchase services via Coins or Points. We don't use other sites, forums, chats (Discord) and we don't offer free Coins on random websites because a fake <GM> said so.

We don't allow any trade of virtual goods for real money be it through forum, chats, game or via 3rd party softwares.
    [Realm] Players Code of Conduct [Updated: April 29, 2019]