1. Cross-Fraction BGs

Hi there,

I am new to the server (one week), but I have been played WoW for 11 years. One thing that I can tell right after this one week of playing.. Alliance does not seem very strong in BGs and WG compared to Horde.

So, I was curious if you could pull out the statistics of BGs won by each side, and in case it is more one-sided, perhaps implement cross fraction battlegrounds?

Just a thing to think about :)

With regards
    Lipanek

2. There is cross faction bg implemented. Go into "My Account" -> "Settings" and check "Opt in to Mercenary Mode on Wrath of the Lich King".

3. Your perception of the strength of either faction may also require more time. Do several WGs or BGs each day and you will hear people on both sides complaining about how bad their faction is when they lose :) I have not seen any statistics, but I am going to guess things are fairly evenly balanced.

4. Horde was loosing bg's for many.... MANY years belive me, I did BG's almost every day on my Horde chars, Would you belive me when if I said Alliance used to win 90% of all the clashes in mid of AV? Well they did.
    Horde have simply learned, adapted and overcome the problem they had, and now they slaugher Alliance all days, and I just faction changed all my toons to Ally (sadface), they do have a lot of good players though, I know myself a few really pro guys who swapped to Horde to premade bg's.