1. Thinking about coming back here vs a pve server

Is ganking and camping still rampant?

Getting to the point where I would just like to experience WotLK content without being bothered by pvpers / griefers. Are any of the WotLK servers relatively gank free? I don't really foresee it being an issue until Northrend. Even still, trying to quest / rep through zones and getting killed often is rather dull to me.

Lmk your thoughts.

2. on Lordaeron, while avoiding leveling in Tanaris, STV and getting out of HELLfire asap... ganking is barely noticeable and you shouldn't have too many unwanted interactions with hostiles

3. It's still alive and well but if you avoid the hot zones you should be fine. Hillsbrad Foothills, STV, Tanaris are the most ganked ones.

4. I mean I got killed 1-2 times by a ganker but yhats life, if you get camped for a longer period of time there's something wrong with your playstyle. I leveled TONS of character on Icecrown (where ganking was said to be worst) and I never had any problems in STV or Hellfire, gadgetzan though was allways the worst.

It also depends on when you play, sometimes you get lucky, sometimes the enemy faction just happen to premade hellfire with 10 toons.