1. I see my transferred chars in barracks, all 14 of them are set as active, but when I change the active state of chars and click "save changes" nothing happens. I tried relog, different browser, different internet connection etc but nothing worked. Anybody info on this?

2. I can't see my characters, neither in the game nor in the barracks

3. I can't see my characters, neither in the game nor in the barracks
    https://www.warmane.com/account > service
    Select "Frostmorune - S1" as realm

4. So lovely 12 hours waiting and still nothing, was lucky to find out that we are the ones transfering our chars from some randoom guild discord no one even bothered to announce or post anything on the website that we have to do it ourselves or how to do it...kinda unprofessional way to handle this .

5. I can only see my characters that are originally from the icecrown server, not my character from frostmourne

6. hi i transferred to icc but now i cant find my character in icc and seson1! its gone pls help me name was allayson class paladin human

7. hi i transferred to icc but now i cant find my character in icc and seson1! its gone pls help me name was allayson class paladin human
    Hi all my chars are gone you said they would be trasnfred so why are the gone????!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!!?

8. So, Barracks feature can only be used to store toons created on Frostmorne? I deactivated 2 chars from Icecrown(maxed out), and hoped to be able to create new ones, since in Icecrown i have plenty of heirlooms, bags and gold - which helps me leveling. But it says i already reached the max number of chars on this server. :(

9. So what happens now when I have over the maximum characters in barracks due to merging ? I cannot deactivate any of them, because I either get message "You must have 10 active characters on your account" and when I activate exactly 10 of them, I get "You cannot deactivate this many characters, will result in exceeding the set character limit." so what am I supposed to do?

10. where is my character from frostmourne ??
    \

11. where is my character from frostmourne ??
    \
    Frostmorune realm get resetted after 1 year for a fresh new start.

You can play with your old character by transfering them to icecrown:
    https://www.warmane.com/account -> service
    Select "Frostmourne - S1" as realm

12. So what happens now when I have over the maximum characters in barracks due to merging ? I cannot deactivate any of them, because I either get message "You must have 10 active characters on your account" and when I activate exactly 10 of them, I get "You cannot deactivate this many characters, will result in exceeding the set character limit." so what am I supposed to do?
    Same problem here - any ideas?

13. My character paladin disappeared from Frostmourne and did not appear on Icecrown. What do i do? Help me please...

First ... 23456 ... Last