1. It will be available soon.
    Previous posts refer to an account linking system 'already in place' - is this not the case?

2. Previous posts refer to an account linking system 'already in place' - is this not the case?
    Its already in place, it just isnt activated yet

3. This is bad ! I do not want to keep waiting 10 mins to rotate my chars like im at some boss and im asked to bring a char " let me wait 10 mins so i can get him" please let us split the chars on our accounts that got free space . This is really a bad idea

4. ...and you want to replace a warlock with another warlock or what? grab 1 of each class to activate and good luck. or choose which characters to delete before a merge. easier imo for the devs. they give you options and still complain. sheesh

5. Great idea! Finally i can level another char and try out the variable XP rate for lvling experience. Thumbs up!

6. you could simply give the possibility to transfer the characters to a new account.
    Yes please, its not very handy having to "bank" several characters and not being able to make any new alt's on ur main account. I somehow made the exact same characters on frostmourne, that I already had on icecrown. Gonna be a bit lame having 2 of both, and that's on seperate factions aswell...

7. this is such an amazing idea, great job!

8. Sounds more interesting than moving the characters on a different account.

9. I wish you'd let us reorder the list of characters.
    I once deleted a well geared priest I had because he was NO.2 on the list and I wanted DK to be NO.2. I was drunk but still /autism.

10. This is pretty neat, good job devs!

11. Ok, so quick question Proterean : your post says that if you are a regular contributor they automatically get 8 slots and it goes up according to your rank, so how many slots do you get if you have actually maxed out your donation rank?

12. The season end soon, it’s almost April 14, 2021 at 23:59. Will the BARRACKS be available for this season? And how to use the option? Will it be available in the web services?

13. What do they mean by regular contributor? Non vip peeps gets barrack too right?

14. What do they mean by regular contributor? Non vip peeps gets barrack too right?
    Sounds like regular accounts can use this only when it's necessary(like forced transfer), and contributors will be able to use it at will.

First 1234 ... Last