1. very good improvement warmane, but what they do not have contemplated is that for the next end of the season there will be 30 characters in the icecrown realm

2. Didn't understand it so well, can we already transfer from Frostmourne to Icecrown?

3. how much time characters going to icc??
    we need do some think or its automatickal

4. Looks like the option is already available through "My Account", but I'm getting a message saying "We're currently experiencing technical difficulties. Try again later."

Most likely due to the amount of users trying to transfer their characters.

Thanks again to the team for making this option available!!

5. i used that BARRACK and my Frostmorne chars gone ??????? i waited almost fkin 30 min and cant find it.

6. If you look carefully it says it can take up to one day to transfer your characters to Icecrown, so no need to panic.

7. i used that BARRACK and my Frostmorne chars gone ??????? i waited almost fkin 30 min and cant find it.
    how can u use it when its not even out yet?

8. Hello. I cant transfer my alt, it was previously written that to transfer a character, you need level 10 and higher. Now need level 19. Is there any way to solve this problem?

9. the barracks option is up but where are the frostmourne toons?

10. Hello. I cant transfer my alt, it was previously written that to transfer a character, you need level 10 and higher. Now need level 19. Is there any way to solve this problem?
    I'm having this problem too. I've got 2 level 10 characters that were bank chars on frostmourne that have full bags I really need to be able to transfer.

11. Hi, so I dont know if it's a general issue or a bug, but My characters, all lvl 80 ones, had their transfer blocked, stating there was a 10 character limit. So, i thought i need to deactivate some of the chars already on Icecrown, but it wouldnt save the changes I made at all. I tried on multiple accounts, same issue. Has anyone else had the statement transfer blocked too?

12. i cant even see my frost toons,where are they?

13. Do characters that are not active still "exist" on the server ?
    What I mean is, will a character set to not active still exist in somebody else's friendlist and will his name still be "reserved" (or will the character get flagged for a rename if set back to active) ?

14. I played on servers where they increased the number of maximum characters they can have on their account, couldn't you just boost it for everyone that played on the season server by 8 or something like that? If really needed, how hard could it be to make a slider or arrows for scrolling the character list?

First 12345 ... Last