1. Most desired tanking class??

Hi all,

I've decided that retail isn't for me anymore, and want to make my new main here. I've done some reading and it seems that tanks are the role in the highest demand (a real shocker), however I'm not too familiar with WoTLK end-game so I wanted some advice on which tank would be most preferable for end-game content based on the servers needs (not necessarily 'the best tank'). If said class happens to have a spec that can PVP fairly well on the side, that would be a bonus!

Thanks guys, look forward to seeing you in game! :)

Valdisor

2. protpaladin and, to a lesser extent, blood DK
    both can pvp fairly well with their os (not necessarly as tanks? dunno bout that, but retribution/holy paladins and unholy DKs are known for their pvp ability)

3. I suggest you read the following thread:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=428444

There you can see an overview of the different tanking specs. VVhile it's true that the thread is dedicated to Prot VVarr, you can still get an idea of what the other specs are capable of.

4. May 3, 2021  
    Mathematically druids have the highest ehp, plus you can go cat and pump good dps in your tanking gear.

BUT paladin + dk is the best tanking duo in terms of raid buffs, utility and flexibility.

Warriors require support from your raid and generally require more skill and gear to function as well as other tanks.

5. May 4, 2021  
    Its always the ProrPala then BDK
    As a BDK main these two are always wanted in raids and they have a synergy too so druid tanks and warrior tanks are kinda rareish in raids at least