1. Farming Emblems of Triumph

Hello.

Is there another way for someone with a low GS to farm Emblems of Triumph or is PoS and HoR the only way?

I know about the Daily RDF normal, but it will take too long if it is the only way.

From what I gathered, HC dungeon bosses drop it, so I was wondering if there is an easy instance with a fast reachable boss that someone with a low GS can get to and farm to get better gear.

Thanks in advance.

2. Ways to get emblems of triumph:
    - daily normal RDF
    - spamming RDF heroic
    - farming fos / pos / hor (needs bit more gear)
    Spamming rdf hc is probably the fastest, but you need an actual group for it. If you only end up with people who expect you to do 20k dps ina dungeon, you're not gonna have a good time. And to get into rdf hc, you need about 190 average item level of your gear.

3. Ways to get emblems of triumph:
    - daily normal RDF
    - spamming RDF heroic
    - farming fos / pos / hor (needs bit more gear)
    Spamming rdf hc is probably the fastest, but you need an actual group for it. If you only end up with people who expect you to do 20k dps ina dungeon, you're not gonna have a good time. And to get into rdf hc, you need about 190 average item level of your gear.
    Does it has to be RDF Heroic, or can it be any Heroic Instance?

4. Going random heroic will give you 2 EoT reward on completion every time. Plus each boss gives 1 EoT, as any 80 heroic instance. Fastest way to farm them is finding dudes who need EoT, and just spam instant random heroics all day.