1. [H]<The Monday Haters> New guild for newer players and any non tryhards

Hey all! I know I'm late to the party but I have a friend or 2 starting on frostmourne with me and we recently decided to try starting a guild. We've led minor pvp guilds in the past but never really got into pve much. This time around we'd like to get into raiding while still maintaining our pvp focus!

We play Horde and will welcome anyone and everyone from complete newbies to elite veterans so long as you have a good attitude. If you just want to min/max everything, please look elsewhere. We aim to provide a positive atmosphere and just have fun playing the darn game!

If you have any questions or would like to join our community feel free to add me on discord Executornate#1908 (for those who don't know, caps do matter when adding someone on discord)
    Edited: April 14, 2021 Reason: forgot to mention we play horde

2. May 14, 2021  
    Our guild is surpassing all my expectations! We now have several friendly members ranging from completely new to veteran. I've been blown away by how quickly we've been able to build up and how helpful everyone is!

We're now looking to fill our 25 man roster! We have tanks covered but we will welcome more if you're interested! Need 3 or 4 more healers of any class. Only have 1 hpally and 1 rdudu right now. Hard to tell what dps we need since many of our newer members are still under geared, but we could probably use dk, pally, warrior, rogue, ele shammy, and feral dudu. Of course all are welcome! Whether you're new, a veteran, or somewhere in between, we accept everyone who wishes to play with a good attitude and have fun while still getting things done!

I should also add that our main raids occur on sat/sun starting at 17:00 ST/1:00pm EST. Smaller raids usually wednesday at the same time but that's more variable.

If you're interested, add me on discord (details above) or message Swirlin or Executornate in game!
    Edited: May 14, 2021