1. about THAT monastery

hello guys, i am a new wow player that has been watching streams and watching friends play for years now and i finally decided to play aswell, i some of the books and comics, i am a lore kinda guy AND i kinda am a scarlet crusader fanboy, for many reasons, so what i want to know today is, how do i get and complete every quest related to the monastery and crusade from both sides, i will start as a horde but i do intend playing ally later, also, i want to transmog that sweet scarlet set and ofc, i want to be like sally whitemane, if someone could enlight me please, cause i am kinda confused, specially about transmog, how does it work in this game?

2 questions in 1, my apologies

2. Well it hard to say how to get every SC related quest but in "short":
    Start with undead,tirisfal glades zone,I would say that you do every quest here, but all are not related to crusade, so you will have to google it..
    While leveling, use random dungeon finder and complete scarlet monastery, consists of 4 wings, different level requirement.

When you high enough level(above 55 I think), do all quests in eastern and western plaguelands, especially western. Do tirion fordring quest chain in eastern plaguelands,it's a must regarding SC lore in my opinion.

Make another toon, death knight, when your toon reaches lvl 55 and you finish both plaguelands on your main toon,and do all quests with dk, very important to do if you love SC lore. Read every book the mobs there drop. Death knights start in instanced zone. And only they get to see it like that.

At level 70,go to old hillsbrad foothills dungeon, but go alone, or after completing it with group, go to southshore there, stand in centre and observe around, look at the npcs (important actually). Go to the inn and see more nice lore, event plays there.

When you are already at level 70,you can go back to the eastern plaguelands and visit Tyr's hand, not much to say really, but do visit it, scarlet stronghold,but level difference will help you to not get killed by mobs,meaning you can safely explore it.

In northrend, Dragonblight zone is another SC quest hub, horde outpost Venomspite starts most of quests regarding SC.

And it all ends in northrend zone Icecrown.

If you do it like this,regarding Scarlet Crusade lore specifically, you will see how you actually started from the past, to get in present day. (present day being this expansion)

And a bonus, if you ever get your hands on Ashbringer, 2H weapon, go to scarlet monastery, cathedral wing, and just simply walk to last boss. Event plays.

I don't know how much of this you already knew, but as you can see, it's a long post, simply too much information for someone to tell you very clearly what to do. As I said above, use google, I narrowed it down, these zones are primary zones for scarlet crusade,rest should be easier for you to find.

For transmog
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=342913