1. Most Fun Class

Hi i wanted to know which class is the most fun to play beside pally and warr and mage. i mean a really fun class and a class that has so many abilitys to work with and use.

2. Generally ppl say that feral druid and enha shamans are most fun classes

3. Fun = subjective

Everyone can name a class he/she sees as fun based on personal criteria. Generally, I can confirm what Mr.Fordragon said, but those specs aren't the only ones that utilise a lot of abilities. I might be mistaken, but I remember that frost and unholy dks also had a huge toolkit. I consider S Priest and Affli VVarlock to be challenging, since those specs love to put dots on the mobs, and personally I find managing that to be quite difficult.

4. I'd say hunter is the most fun for me but its subjective each class has its pros and cons and unique play style.

5. Shadow priest if you want to chill, since it has the highest survivability between all dps classes (paladins have bubble, but that has a cooldown).

Other than that, you could try frost DK if you are a dps rotation freak and want to give your blood a good flow.

6. Honestly I love my restro druid, it's the most fun! You can run around and heal. You can be dps,tank,healer with druid so you go many choices. Rdudu is honestly one of my favorite toons.

7. @Amirh712.
    Go to Blackrock realm and if I'm not mistaken you can make any class/ insta max lvl with gears and enchant s and all that jazz.
    Try out on training dummy's.Join random bgs see how it feels.
    That's the only way to find it out.
    To tell some one what class are most fun is like telling a guy/woman what type of girls /guys are sexy,It's all on you and what you find atractied to.
    I personally play class spec everyone finds universaly boring and have great joy playing it.
    Edited: April 19, 2021