1. How long is grind after max lvl to play arenas/raids ?

Just wanted to know how long will take the grind before I can do some raids or arenas. If u have some specific guides about this topic I will appreciate it <3

2. Took me 15 days of play time before I got to 5.5k gear score and able to do heroics and enter raids,

3. Took me 15 days of play time before I got to 5.5k gear score and able to do heroics and enter raids,

Could u explain what is 5.5k gear xd and how many hours u played per day ?

4. Could u explain what is 5.5k gear xd and how many hours u played per day ?
    May I ask you one question? Have you played wow/wotlk before? I want to know whether you require a whole introduction. Anyway:

Could u explain what is 5.5k gear
    Gear Score is an addon that calculates the value of your gear pieces. It's like ilvl (item level), but measured in user-made points. VVhen someone asks you for your gs, he wants you to tell him the total number of such points. The addon calculates that. You just need to hover over your character, and you will see what your gs is.

5.5k is the minimum amount for some endgame raid instances - such as icc and rs.
    Edited: April 15, 2021

5. only played bfa on firestorm so ik only the basis, I still have one more question on my mind. Are dungeons the best way to grind my gear ?

6. What you do as a fresh lvl 80,
    1. Goal = to be able to que Random Heroic dungeons trough finder:
    - Craft whatever items you can(some are quite easy to farm/buy reagents for)
    - Buy whatever items you can(some will cost you super cheap, some 30g even, don't be shy to equip leather items+atk power on your warrior dps, etc)
    - Loot whatever items you can(que "Specific" dungeons trough Finder, ones that are lvl 77lvl+)
    - Grind up Northrend Reputations, gold from rewards will stack up and you will be able to buy some nice gear for start from quartermasters, plus get some reputation-unique enchants that will be necessary at all gear levels you go trough.
    - You can do "ICC Rep farm" and get at least Friendly to get a high item level ring.

2. Goal = T9 Set, offset
    - Grind RDF HC all day every day until you have enough EoT to buy yourself T9 set
    - Grind trough Icecrown dungeons(FOS,POS,HOR) to get offset pieces. Do these also on Heroic if you can, for even better loot.
    - Grind some more EoT and buy(downgrade emblems) to buy if you are still missing some piece.
    - You can do Raids like Onyxia, ToC for loot, and all the lower raids for EoT, some loot too maybe.

3. Goal = to get into "EoF farm" and buy T10 set
    - Try to collect every EoF you possible can each week.
    - Do one RDF every day for 2 EoF
    - Do VoA Frost boss, both on 10 and 25 man.
    - Do weekly "Must Die!" quest(you can do this from the start, helps with EoT too)
    - Try to get into ICC, even one boss is better than none. Try to finish quest inside.
    - Try to push into Ruby Sanctum, kill at least minibosses.
    - You will also gain nice loot passively from boss drops(ICC)

4. Goal - Best in Slot
    - Grind ICC, RS every week, push more Heroic bosses, farm all Heroic until you are BiS.

Useful addon that helps in gearing process - AtlasLoot - allows you to browse all raids, dungeons and reputation quartermasters to check out for which item to go if you are missing that slot.

Get into a Guild where players are in the same situation, same goals and play at the same time as you. Make parties and raids, will be 10x smoother compared to suffering trough PUGs, especially as low geared.

PvP wise
    - just go PvP, farm honor/points,. buy gear.
    - doing some of above steps can help, especially at the start.
    - PvE items are used in PvP best sets, so you will need to get them somehow.

7. My sweet summer child, you are in for a looooong ride. I was going to explain you some stuff, but it seems that angrylol beat me to it. Still, as a "new" player you need to understand that gear is just a tool. It's not the key to get you into raiding or arenas. You need to know how to use it, i.e. how to play your class and how to clear certain raid bosses. Since you have played bfa before, you probably know this already, but I wanted to point out that farming gear isn't the only thing you will spend time on.

In what realm are you going to play? If you go to Icecrown, you can benefit from a "point" shop, which you can find in the site. There isn't a such feature for Lordearon or Frostmourne. Speaking of FM, that's a seasonal server with a different raid structure than the other two realms. If you decide to play there, then tips 2., 3., and 4. are not available (though you will still spam rdf hc for the current tier emblems).

@angrylol

Kudos for the nice summary.

8. Well I don't have that much time to play and grind but big thanks to u guys <3

9. Honestly if you are new to the game it would take few days up to a week.
    But if you old homie i can link you all my characters with playtime below 3 days and all of them are fully pre-icc geared. Meaning everything i have has either 323 ilevel or 245.
    Icecrown citadel starts dropping 251 ilevel items and the HC version of the 10 man drops 264. The 25 normal version drops 264 and its heroic drops either 277 or 284.

So in other words getting all related items from Emblems of Triumph (the ones you farm doing hcs) should be enough to start getting you raid.

For PvP its a bit different progression, but what i suggest is start doing 10 arenas weekly no matter the result at some point you will find yourself fully relentless geared and that should be enough with a decent partner to get you moving towards wrathful - that is the end game set for PVP

EDIT: This only applies to Icecrown realm. For Lordearon you will need probably just a week of playtime just to get to 80.

10. As a new player --> find a reasonable guild. The gearscore is such a terrible thing that people won't even take you if you have proper gear + gems, enchants. Just because you have that 10 less gear score than what he required.

Which means that you should not get into pugs at all.