1. how to get 2450 in soloq as a healer

as the title says, any tips?

I'd appreciate non-trolly responses

2. Since we know what class you play, what's your weakness, when do you play, how much experience you already have, your gear, etc...

I would say :

Get better? or maybe improve?

Best i could do while following the "Non-trolly answers rule"

Hope it helps!

3. You need to provide way more information.
    For a start:

- What healer class do you play?
    - Do you have multiple gear sets?
    - What does your UI look like?
    - Do you know the win conditions of enemy comps you run into in solo queue?
    - Do you have all the appropriate macros and stuff binded for your class? The amount of people I know that don't use /focus arena123 macros or @arena specific macros is shocking, can't be bothered or it doesn't feel natural isn't an excuse if you're 100% serious about pushing.
    - How often do you queue?
    - Do you stop if you feel tilted?
    - Are you utilising the ignore/dodge feature to avoid certain players who will be detrimental to your climb?

There's not a linear "do this and it's guaranteed" approach, but you can hedge your bets by doing the above.

4. thanks for the respones guys, I hope "Non-trolly answers rule" wasn't too much to ask

I realize I didn't provide much information, but I was at first interested in general approach anyway - more in the vein Shibblelol responded.

I managed to get 2200 and I'm curious what else could I do to push 2450 to unlock transmogs.

I main holy pal, have everything binded full gear etc

5. Ideally when you queue you want certain classes to be active on the queue:

- Elemental Shamans
    - Enhancement Shamans
    - Destruction Warlocks
    - Arms Warriors
    - Maybe Marks Hunters
    - Frost mages only if Feral Druids are active

Affliction locks are great but in solo queue it's more straight forward with a destruction lock.
    You're wanting these classes specifically to make:
    Thundercleave - Arms Warr / Ele / Hpal
    LSP - Lock / Ele Shaman / Paladin
    Turbo Cleave - Arms Warr / Enhancement / Hpal
    KFC - Arms Warr / Marks Hunter / Hpal
    FMP - Feral Druid / Frost Mage / Hpal < Only ever if Ferals are active in solo queue on the day

Be very careful about Mages and Rogues queuing, Rogues synergise TERRIBLY with holy paladins, not to mention Mage struggles vs LSP, Turbo and Thundercleave if the Mage isn't playing a comp that can deal with them well (RMP) and since everyone prefers Arms Warrior over Rogue in ilvl 284 meta it's detrimental to play with them, also solo queue doesn't work well for rogues since they usually need to communicate well with their healer to decide who blows cooldowns reactively during the course of a game, moreso than most other classes.

Also how knowledgeable about the other classes in the game?
    You might be on point mechanically (e.g Swapping to Concentration aura then aura mastery to pre-emptively immune spell locks, Improved counterspell, spriest silence etc..) but what about your positioning? Are you changing the range you play based on your comp and your opponents, for example if you're standing 30+ yds away when playing with a warrior vs LSP or TC your warrior is going to flame you in party chat in typical Blackrock solo queue fashion, faking a large percentage of interrupts isn't enough, you should be factoring in the range of your teammates spells, such as Warrior intervene only being 25 yard range so your Warrior can come to you as soon as needed without you having to follow him and compromise your position in specific scenarios.

- Do you use Taunt?
    - Do you use Divine Wrath?
    - Do you make use of Seal of Justice?
    - Maybe not as important in 3v3 but do you Seal juggle to Vengeance to add debuff stacks to cover Hammer of Justice for dispel protection?
    - Are you aware you can Yellow Sac while in some forms of CC? (Blanket Silence, Hex etc..)
    - Do you feel comfortable knowing when to blow Hand of Protection aggressively to remove Intimidating Shout, Disarm, Intercept, Kidney Shot, Blind etc.. and when it'd be a waste?

I know Supreme title is a lot higher up than 2450 but generally a lot of players reaching high rating in solo queue are very consistent and know a lot of people who actively queue on solo queue, if you step into loads of solo queue games seeing names you don't know or have no idea how they play, you need to disregard rating gain for a while, spam solo queue games and get to know the ladder.

Also another thing is sometimes people queue as a group of 2, keep an eye out for players doing so, it can have a big effect on your queues.
    If I pull some names out just for the sake of a hypothetical example:
    Annie's Hpal and Torsten's Warrior Log to play Solo queue and party together before queuing, the arena spectator goblin is showing loads of elemental and enhancement shamans queuing and not many good warriors are queuing.
    In such a scenario they're very likely going to get to play ThunderCleave and TurboCleave, unfortunately for you in such a case you're either going to get Turbo with a lesser warrior since you'll never get queued with Torsten due to him being partied with Annie or some random C-tier comp that severely pales in comparison and they're going to proceed to rip you a second arsehole, this is why paying attention to queues is important, or moreso why it's worth forgetting about climbing for a while and queue into better players purely for the experience, it's not a loss in the true sense if you learn something from the game that you can permanently apply to how you play.

I've learn more in games where I've gotten globalled in the first 20 seconds by some R1 or Supreme player on Warmane than I have playing vs people around my own skill level in a lot of cases.

Watch streams of good warriors, shamans, warlocks and paladins.
    A lot of them don't post on Warmane forums but if you pay enough attention to trade chat on Alliance you'll see streams advertised and it'll be clear who is worth watching, I said warriors, warlocks and shamans as well as paladins because you're going to hear them verbally **** on their healer when they do something wrong, this is literally free feedback and will make you consider things that might not be apparent to you.

I could hit upto 2100 on Retail Wrath on Sub Rogue and always wondered what I was missing, turns out some of it was gear but after playing with a priest called Ogrez on Blackrock it became crystal clear what was wrong, turned out I didn't know enough about ferals - and also every strat and approach I had vs them was massively biased and incorrect due to my misinterpretation of the class.

Also I can't stress the important of playing actively and for a lot of games, I've played WoW since 1.12.1 Naxxramas patch of retail and I'm a walking Encyclopaedia of knowledge but if I don't play actively none of it gets applied, muscle memory is invaluable in Wrath, some stuff is going to happen so fast that if you have to think about doing it, there's a good chance you're already too late or going to have a sensory overload and not pay attention to interrupts, or misposition or not pay attention to party frames at a crucial time.

Hope some of that helps :)
    Edited: April 16, 2021 Reason: Grammatical and Spelling errors

6. thank you Shibblelol, that was very helpful. I appreciate everything you wrote and I'll read trough your post again!

one more thing I was curious about is deleting soloq team option

is it just cosmetics for win/lose ratio or should i delete it at some point?

like, if I want to get to 2450 should I never delete team regardless of how many games it takes or?

7. Deleting the team doesnt help you. It is as you said a purely cosmetic option for win/loss. You will still have a high personal mmr as well.

8. thank you for response!

would you say that starting a fresh soloq team to climb to 2450 with a high mmr is a bad idea?

also, another question I wanted to ask - what is the earliest/latest server time I should consider queing, generally speaking?

9. thank you Shibblelol, that was very helpful. I appreciate everything you wrote and I'll read trough your post again!

one more thing I was curious about is deleting soloq team option

is it just cosmetics for win/lose ratio or should i delete it at some point?

like, if I want to get to 2450 should I never delete team regardless of how many games it takes or?
    I'd keep the same team as much as I can, that way you'll start at lower MMR and get to climb in a more linear manner, or at least that's the plan, you'll probably jump up right away in MMR regardless, people delete their teams a lot so they can make their record look better, I wouldn't worry about it.
    Ignore anyone that rips your solo queue and just stay busy queuing.

A lot of people also delete because they're going for crazy records, e.g Wayne, Qwneer and others have done 100 - 0 challenges in solo queue before if I recall correctly, just focus on climbing and don't pay too much attention to your win rate :)

10. I'd keep the same team as much as I can, that way you'll start at lower MMR and get to climb in a more linear manner, or at least that's the plan, you'll probably jump up right away in MMR regardless, people delete their teams a lot so they can make their record look better, I wouldn't worry about it.
    Ignore anyone that rips your solo queue and just stay busy queuing.

A lot of people also delete because they're going for crazy records, e.g Wayne, Qwneer and others have done 100 - 0 challenges in solo queue before if I recall correctly, just focus on climbing and don't pay too much attention to your win rate :)
    thank you for answering that one, how would you go about this question I posted if you don't mind which is:

what is the earliest/latest server time I should consider queing, generally speaking?

11. thank you for answering that one, how would you go about this question I posted if you don't mind which is:

what is the earliest/latest server time I should consider queing, generally speaking?
    It's going to change each day, it all depends on who is queuing, take advantage of the arena spectator Goblin to see what classes / players are queuing.
    Bear in mind that whenever a lot of good players are queuing you're just as likely to play VS them as you are with them, if you spectate a players games in solo queue and they're always with someone else there's a good chance they're partied together.

if you've never played above 2450 MMR before I'd recommend just queuing whenever you get the chance and just play to get a large amount of games under your belt, it'll help you understand how your positioning and cooldown usage will change based on your comp and what you're facing.

12. The fact you are asking how to be in the top what 1-5% as a healer means you have a long road ahead of you, no matter what tips the other gives you at the end it will require a combination of your gained overall skill and your random partner's skill. There is no easiest time, as each time zone would have its hard core arena players at any given time.

You just play the game, if you are not meant to be top no matter how you look at it, cheese it, try it you won't get to the top. Try gradually hitting the achievement requirements - 1550 ; 1750 ; 2000 and when you hit 2200 you will know you have a chance at getting that sweet spot you aim for.

I say this because I've lost few cool guys i'd play pvp over the time because they were overly ambitious and when reality hit, it hit hard. At the end they didn't even enjoy it and always ranted how **** isn't fair and stuff, it made their game really misserable to the point one even deleted his hole account. When i met this guy at first he was like - Oh man every noob with greenies can get to 1600. He had skill he just didn't remember it for what it was. GRANDE GRIND.

Don't play solo. Games in general are fun, played with friends or people you like
    Edited: April 20, 2021 Reason: The only real tip of my post

13. The fact you are asking how to be in the top what 1-5% as a healer means you have a long road ahead of you, no matter what tips the other gives you at the end it will require a combination of your gained overall skill and your random partner's skill. There is no easiest time, as each time zone would have its hard core arena players at any given time.

You just play the game, if you are not meant to be top no matter how you look at it, cheese it, try it you won't get to the top. Try gradually hitting the achievement requirements - 1550 ; 1750 ; 2000 and when you hit 2200 you will know you have a chance at getting that sweet spot you aim for.

I say this because I've lost few cool guys i'd play pvp over the time because they were overly ambitious and when reality hit, it hit hard. At the end they didn't even enjoy it and always ranted how **** isn't fair and stuff, it made their game really misserable to the point one even deleted his hole account. When i met this guy at first he was like - Oh man every noob with greenies can get to 1600. He had skill he just didn't remember it for what it was. GRANDE GRIND.

Don't play solo. Games in general are fun, played with friends or people you like
    I made the point earlier that I managed to get to 2200 - from what I've read so far and from experience I do realize it won't be an easy ride and that it requires time

for some it may require more time for some less time, I'd prefer it to be sooner than later of course but that can be a trap of its own it seems :)

14. May 5, 2021  
    Ideally when you queue you want certain classes to be active on the queue:

- Elemental Shamans
    - Enhancement Shamans
    - Destruction Warlocks
    - Arms Warriors
    - Maybe Marks Hunters
    - Frost mages only if Feral Druids are active

Affliction locks are great but in solo queue it's more straight forward with a destruction lock.
    You're wanting these classes specifically to make:
    Thundercleave - Arms Warr / Ele / Hpal
    LSP - Lock / Ele Shaman / Paladin
    Turbo Cleave - Arms Warr / Enhancement / Hpal
    KFC - Arms Warr / Marks Hunter / Hpal
    FMP - Feral Druid / Frost Mage / Hpal < Only ever if Ferals are active in solo queue on the day

Be very careful about Mages and Rogues queuing, Rogues synergise TERRIBLY with holy paladins, not to mention Mage struggles vs LSP, Turbo and Thundercleave if the Mage isn't playing a comp that can deal with them well (RMP) and since everyone prefers Arms Warrior over Rogue in ilvl 284 meta it's detrimental to play with them, also solo queue doesn't work well for rogues since they usually need to communicate well with their healer to decide who blows cooldowns reactively during the course of a game, moreso than most other classes.

Also how knowledgeable about the other classes in the game?
    You might be on point mechanically (e.g Swapping to Concentration aura then aura mastery to pre-emptively immune spell locks, Improved counterspell, spriest silence etc..) but what about your positioning? Are you changing the range you play based on your comp and your opponents, for example if you're standing 30+ yds away when playing with a warrior vs LSP or TC your warrior is going to flame you in party chat in typical Blackrock solo queue fashion, faking a large percentage of interrupts isn't enough, you should be factoring in the range of your teammates spells, such as Warrior intervene only being 25 yard range so your Warrior can come to you as soon as needed without you having to follow him and compromise your position in specific scenarios.

- Do you use Taunt?
    - Do you use Divine Wrath?
    - Do you make use of Seal of Justice?
    - Maybe not as important in 3v3 but do you Seal juggle to Vengeance to add debuff stacks to cover Hammer of Justice for dispel protection?
    - Are you aware you can Yellow Sac while in some forms of CC? (Blanket Silence, Hex etc..)
    - Do you feel comfortable knowing when to blow Hand of Protection aggressively to remove Intimidating Shout, Disarm, Intercept, Kidney Shot, Blind etc.. and when it'd be a waste?

I know Supreme title is a lot higher up than 2450 but generally a lot of players reaching high rating in solo queue are very consistent and know a lot of people who actively queue on solo queue, if you step into loads of solo queue games seeing names you don't know or have no idea how they play, you need to disregard rating gain for a while, spam solo queue games and get to know the ladder.

Also another thing is sometimes people queue as a group of 2, keep an eye out for players doing so, it can have a big effect on your queues.
    If I pull some names out just for the sake of a hypothetical example:
    Annie's Hpal and Torsten's Warrior Log to play Solo queue and party together before queuing, the arena spectator goblin is showing loads of elemental and enhancement shamans queuing and not many good warriors are queuing.
    In such a scenario they're very likely going to get to play ThunderCleave and TurboCleave, unfortunately for you in such a case you're either going to get Turbo with a lesser warrior since you'll never get queued with Torsten due to him being partied with Annie or some random C-tier comp that severely pales in comparison and they're going to proceed to rip you a second arsehole, this is why paying attention to queues is important, or moreso why it's worth forgetting about climbing for a while and queue into better players purely for the experience, it's not a loss in the true sense if you learn something from the game that you can permanently apply to how you play.

I've learn more in games where I've gotten globalled in the first 20 seconds by some R1 or Supreme player on Warmane than I have playing vs people around my own skill level in a lot of cases.

Watch streams of good warriors, shamans, warlocks and paladins.
    A lot of them don't post on Warmane forums but if you pay enough attention to trade chat on Alliance you'll see streams advertised and it'll be clear who is worth watching, I said warriors, warlocks and shamans as well as paladins because you're going to hear them verbally **** on their healer when they do something wrong, this is literally free feedback and will make you consider things that might not be apparent to you.

I could hit upto 2100 on Retail Wrath on Sub Rogue and always wondered what I was missing, turns out some of it was gear but after playing with a priest called Ogrez on Blackrock it became crystal clear what was wrong, turned out I didn't know enough about ferals - and also every strat and approach I had vs them was massively biased and incorrect due to my misinterpretation of the class.

Also I can't stress the important of playing actively and for a lot of games, I've played WoW since 1.12.1 Naxxramas patch of retail and I'm a walking Encyclopaedia of knowledge but if I don't play actively none of it gets applied, muscle memory is invaluable in Wrath, some stuff is going to happen so fast that if you have to think about doing it, there's a good chance you're already too late or going to have a sensory overload and not pay attention to interrupts, or misposition or not pay attention to party frames at a crucial time.

Hope some of that helps :)
    This guy could ****ing wrote his PhD on arenas based on Soloque only and for the usual Warmane staff Soloque doesn't count as real arenas. Soloque is only for practice in their infallible logic. This is TRUE evidence of disconnection to your playerbase.

They won't even allow Lordaeron players to buy Shoulders/T2 weps with soloque rating as as they say - soloque are not real arenas.

Take notes guys!!!!! This is real fking arenas , 5 times harder than your usual 3v3 games.

What a terrible joke.

12 Last