1. Cheating in the guild.

Hello. More than a month ago I joined a new guild after going with them in a raid as a pug I was taken to the guild,before that, the guild master told me that I had the wrong item build, but I told him that I wanted to collect 100% crit and after that he took me.
    After a month of playing, when I finally reached the second place in the ep gp rankings, I was given a body with valitria,raid leader saying-No one needs it anymore.I refused 4 times saying that I did not need it, but the leader of the raid said that we would not go further if I did not take this body.
    Twice in the guild, when I reached the second and first place in the rating ep gp, I was demoted to the middle of the rating. The first time I was told that they forgot to charge gp as a beginner(the rules said about 600 gp,they added 900), but I agreed. And the second case I described above.
    We play a game where no one has the right to tell people what to do and how to play-this is a dictatorship, moreover, I warned in advance about my plans and how I will dress my character and they agreed.
    Please help me and bring guild master and raid leader to justice.
    They just dress their people in the guild using others.
    Thanks.
    I have screenshots of the conversations and video footage from the last raid.

2. Leave the guild if you're unsatisfied. Do you expect him to get banned or something?

3. Sounds like you are TTW and wanted to pass on BiS chest, so raid leader got fed up pampering you and dealing with your weird crap.

In any case, you joined guild and that means this dictator can tell you what to do, you agreed to that by joining. If you don't like it - leave. If that guild can't follow it's own rules and common sense, it will disband real quick anyway, no reason to stay.

4. Leave the guild if you're unsatisfied. Do you expect him to get banned or something?
    Yea, I wanted to punish them for breaking their own guild rules. Try to create ingame ticket , but if u know how can i tell my story to GM help me please. Thank you.

5. GMs aren't going to do anything about this besides tell you to leave the guild.
    You're the one dissatisfied, you quit it, that's all. They aren't breaking any server rule and that's what GMs enforce.

6. You said, "We play a game where no one has the right to tell people what to do and how to play." You want to tell this guild leader how to play. Pick a position. Find a guild that is a better fit. Or don't, since you get to choose.