1. Is this ninja looting?

(Frostmourne season 2 realm)

Is it ninja looting, to roll on a +5 Stamina +9 Spirit ring, when you have no rings and are tanking at level 32?
    I only ask because I was "reported" by a premade LFD group I was matched with, for ninja looting. And people
    are being banned for ninja looting in low level dungeons.

I get it, 9 spirit gives you an *extremely* small drip of mana regen so yes a healer could benefit a tiny bit from it,
    but as a low level tank, 5 stamina is so insanely more valuable. I don't see a problem with rolling for it fairly, I didn't
    even have any rings yet

In my opinion, stamina is the main stat by far, and I can absolutely put the item to better use than a healer will use that spirit.

2. It's not a ninja looting, it's just simple greed and bad manners.

Edit: Nvm, it's just sounds like a bunch of salty teenagers joined LFD in a premade and one of them encouraged everyone else to report you, knowing in advance that that multi-report will be more likely "effective"
    Edited: April 16, 2021

3. Yes, this is. Spirit is a caster stat. So, your roll can be considered as ninja looting. It doesn't matter how poor the value you give to an item personally as well as it doesn't matter from what lack of gear you suffer. You're still rolling not for your roll without the group's permission.
    But, of course, the final decision is up to the moderator that's gonna deal with the ticket.
    Edited: April 16, 2021

4. Had almost same issue.... I was in dungeon as ret paladin needing one hand mace , because it was dealing like 4times more dmg than mine weapon... and i have ban for 2 days, but when 2h axe dropped i couldnt even roll for it bcs i still wasnt at weapon master with this fast xp rates. You know this autobans by 4 ppl who are friends in dungeon finder and reports you is rly ******ed... especially in low lvling dungeons when gear dont have value.. i would get it at 80 lvl normal, there i would never do thing like this
    Edited: April 17, 2021 Reason: missing words