1. 1-80 Fast leveling

i don't understand how people get first realm in 11-12 hours !!! how ?

2. Well, dungeon spamming seems to be very fast (espec if u have the setup)...but they probably practiced before and know the route+consumables+misc

3. What Marin315 said. I'm not a person, who is interested in knowing the fastest way to reach lvl 80, but in the past I've watched videos, which explained some commonly known discoveries in Classic WoW. For an example, I have heard that when people reached lvl 30, they preferred to be boosted in Scarlet Monastery instead of questing in the open world, so I can imagine that with the 7x XP rate players have found similar shortcuts on warmane. Not to mention, the statement, that these people have practised in advance, could also be true. Iirc, this was done last year as well before certain raid content was released.

People want to be prepared to do those things flawlessly, because this time around there are actual rewards for being competitive.
    Edited: April 18, 2021

4. Is there a list where one can see who got realm firsts?

5. Is there a list where one can see who got realm firsts?
    I feel like it's going to be this page:

http://armory.warmane.com/prestige

but it seems that it's a work in progress (for season 2, that is).

6. All those who reach realm first are people who use a lot of help. They aren't alone and that's a fact. The realm first is very good for them as it makes them sell their chars much better.

Also at level 70+ , it's much better to level while questing than dungeons.