1. So I lost everything I put on that character... nice...

I created a toon on frostmourne, and put 200 gold, bags, and heirlooms on it. But one of the transfer requirements it's that the character must be lvl 10 or above... so I lost everything... just like that?... damn, you need warnings or something, cuz I couldn't find any info. about transfer before (1 month ago) and just realized it is a manual procedure 15 minutes ago... jesus christ... I hate that lack of info. and I'm the only one paying the price...

2. I created a toon on frostmourne, and put 200 gold, bags, and heirlooms on it. But one of the transfer requirements it's that the character must be lvl 10 or above... so I lost everything... just like that?... damn, you need warnings or something, cuz I couldn't find any info. about transfer before (1 month ago) and just realized it is a manual procedure 15 minutes ago... jesus christ... I hate that lack of info. and I'm the only one paying the price...
    Every time you go into the forums for the past month the first thread you see is the Frostmourne reset and what is going to happen. Asides from that, numerous threads below are asking the same thing about transfers and level for eligibility, so if you couldn't bother to get that char to level 10, that's on you.

3. I created a toon on frostmourne, and put 200 gold, bags, and heirlooms on it. But one of the transfer requirements it's that the character must be lvl 10 or above... so I lost everything... just like that?... damn, you need warnings or something, cuz I couldn't find any info. about transfer before (1 month ago) and just realized it is a manual procedure 15 minutes ago... jesus christ... I hate that lack of info. and I'm the only one paying the price...
    Not lack of info. It's your lack of finding information and actually reading the thread.

4. I created a toon on frostmourne, and put 200 gold, bags, and heirlooms on it. But one of the transfer requirements it's that the character must be lvl 10 or above... so I lost everything... just like that?... damn, you need warnings or something, cuz I couldn't find any info. about transfer before (1 month ago) and just realized it is a manual procedure 15 minutes ago... jesus christ... I hate that lack of info. and I'm the only one paying the price...
    They already warned you when over a year ago when the server was first released. They told you the server was gonna be wiped, and every character were to be moved. Why would you assume you could stack mats and gold on a low lvl character and keep that when it's a seasonal realm?

5. Every time you go into the forums for the past month the first thread you see is the Frostmourne reset and what is going to happen. Asides from that, numerous threads below are asking the same thing about transfers and level for eligibility, so if you couldn't bother to get that char to level 10, that's on you.
    Yeah, sure. Warmane is perfect and I'm a loser.

6. Yeah, sure. Warmane is perfect and I'm a loser.
    Id just say you didnt think enough. From the bright side - all of that is easy obtainable on Icecrown again. 2 Quests, a couple dungeons, thats it. Learn from this and look forward.

7. Bro if they didn't delete all your stuff in bags,etc. then people would have much gold right now. Gold squish would be pretty pointless as you transfer tons of boes, primos which you again sell and get that money back quickly + huge bonus.