1. Cant create new char (barracks)

Hi,

i moved two chars from Icecrown into the barraks to get some space for new ones. In my Char-List ingame now are just 8 toons left, but when i try to create a new one i get the message "Yout already have the maximum numberof characters allowed on this realm".

Did i miss sth or is this a bug - how to fix it?

2. I experience the same problem as you - cannot create new character despite having only 9 of them set as active. I have 13 out of 18 characters in my barracks.

Another problem I face is on other account (without VIP) I have 15 out of 10 slots in barracks filled (more than maximum) and I cannot change the active state of any char. I get error saying "You must have 10 active characters on your account" or when I activate exactly 10 of them, I get "You cannot deactivate this many characters, will result in exceeding the set character limit." So what am I supposed to do? Is this a known bug or did I miss something?

3. I tried it again ... now about 19 hours later, bug is still present. So its not about time for the server to recognize the transfer to the barracks.

4. I've been having this issue for the last day or so too. I have 9/10 spaces (I deleted one to get below 10) but cannot activate any characters stuck in the 'void' because I'll "exceed the limit", nor can I deactivate any because "I must have 10 activated" or whatever! :(

I need my items on my inactive characters! I can't activate or deactivate any. They're just stuck

5. I've been having this issue for the last day or so too. I have 9/10 spaces (I deleted one to get below 10) but cannot activate any characters stuck in the 'void' because I'll "exceed the limit", nor can I deactivate any because "I must have 10 activated" or whatever! :(
    I need my items on my inactive characters! I can't activate or deactivate any. They're just stuck
    Do you have any character on "Trade"?

6. Nope, I do not! Nothing fancy here. I just play (a lot of characters, evidently haha) and that's it!

7. Do you have any character on "Trade"?
    Neither do I. I just have a lot of chars on one account after the merge so I exceeded the limit. I don't know what to do, there is no confirmation whether this is a bug or we are doing something wrong, everybody from mod team ignores my posts in other threads.

8. This has been addressed, the next update will have it fixed.

everybody from mod team ignores my posts in other threads.
    Maybe if you don't try crossposting your posts might not get ignored.

9. This has been addressed, the next update will have it fixed.
    Ahh thankyou so much! Random question out of curiosity (I don't know much about warmane!), how often would you say updates occur? I played on another private server and they never updated! So that's pretty cool!