1. Gearing as warrior. (Need help)

Hello, I'm new to WOTLK... I need some help with gearing my 5.3 FURY Warrior. Server icecrown alliance name Igree.
    What should I do for PVE gearing? Everyone is asking for such a big gear for clearing some instances. Any help how to get geared without guild?

2. Just play on Frostmourne instead; Icecrown is cringe.

3. Are you looking for some random carry runs, where you can faceroll, do some random stuff in raid, run in circles for a bit, not understanding whats going on and walk away with some loot?

You are in the right place,
    just stand in Dalaran all day, look at Global and try to get into some raid. They ask quite a lot of "gearscore", because everyone is doing the same thing as you - smash their face on keyboard a few times, tell how all the pugs suck and maybe get some gear. Spending few hours learning tactics or your class is "for those guild nerd elitists".

That's the "game", that's as far as you go, since you don't want a "guild". In a few years you can probably reach that magic "6k GS" trump card, so it's all good.

4. I want a guild, I dont have one, I was searching for one butm everyone want people with skill. Where should I learn that...

5. You start with reading guides on your spec. What kind of gear you need, what and how many stats you need, talents, glyphs, rotations and everything else.
    Then you can look up "tactic guides" for Raids you want to do. Not just "I watched a video", if you learn properly and understand why people stack, spread and do whatever else they are doing on each boss - you win.
    It's sort of hard to connect theory with actual raid, will take few weeks. But if you spend few hours learning, question you asked in your post will seem besides the point.
    Every guild out there are looking for players who can learn their stuff, do it in raids and learn from mistakes, are you 5.3 or 6.3 doesn't matter much. Same kind of people will find your way around you - people who learned and do their best. It wont be 2-3 months and you with those people(your guild) will be cleaning 25HC ICC and RS full clears with close to BiS characters.

6. Enchant your gear
    Consider getting BoE boots, legs and shoulders, if you have the gold.
    Do as angrylol told you: learn your spec, class, raid tactics, and then apply to guilds.

7. Go to wowpedia, wowwiki and read guids for every ICC boss. It's not that hard.

Say you know all tactics,etc. If they ask for achievement --> get fake ach addon and pray to God that they do not do: ''compare achievements'' on you.