1. Battleground gearscore matchmaking

Hello

I'm wodnering did the match making by gearsocre or avrage item level stopped working couse since Frostmourne lounched i saw again like back in the old days all sort of ppl from 1k gs up to 6.8 so can some Gm respond to what's going on right now... I personally doesnt have any problem with it couse getting wrecking ball achiv become easy again haha but low geared players got bad exp in bgs again.

2. I brought it up earlier and forwarded this thread. They're looking into it.

3. Great to know... You are awesome remeber that ;D

4. I also saw that. Since then premades started coming back again (because i was in the lower middle bracket before), people with all gs were together from 5k to 6,8kgs. Thats why im playing on frostmourne now for pvp, i dont want premades/bis geared people in the bg all the time. Even with my over 6kgs pvp chars i cant do anything in bgs because the premades have too many healers and i cant reach them. no way im wasting my time playing against them

5. I also saw that. Since then premades started coming back again (because i was in the lower middle bracket before), people with all gs were together from 5k to 6,8kgs. Thats why im playing on frostmourne now for pvp, i dont want premades/bis geared people in the bg all the time. Even with my over 6kgs pvp chars i cant do anything in bgs because the premades have too many healers and i cant reach them. no way im wasting my time playing against them
    Cant wait till you start meeting them frostmourne premades xD

6. Yes, what happened ?

Few days ago i could queue up on my 4.4k gs Lorderon holypala (some furious, still blue leveling weapon and blue trinket) and get only matched into other low item level people like me.

Today when I queue up I am geting into bis people and geting globaled by shadowmournes left and right before I can say what the f...

7. Yes, what happened ?

Few days ago i could queue up on my 4.4k gs Lorderon holypala (some furious, still blue leveling weapon and blue trinket) and get only matched into other low item level people like me.

Today when I queue up I am geting into bis people and geting globaled by shadowmournes left and right before I can say what the f...
    You gotten too used to be cared around, just play the game and eventually you'll be on par or close to those bis folks. Seems that the new low gear is not 4,2 :D

8. Carried by who, people with same gearscore as me in low bracket? You certainly have no idea about the topic but tried to be funny or smth

9. Carried by who, people with same gearscore as me in low bracket? You certainly have no idea about the topic but tried to be funny or smth
    you were constantly being carried in lower bracket dont think you were not. The amount of alts that was geared for low bracket speak enough for itself. I've seen guilds base around that. On that notion would you feel its going to be cool when you will feel to a frostmourner the same way one of those BIS characters feels to you. The fact that you are asking to be paired with people having max Ilevel of lets say 219 speaks a lot :) In few months when frostmourne progresses low gear bracket will get alive again in the mean time either gear up or get used to being a free kill.

10. Bruh, write in a way that people can understand you.

"you were constantly being carried in lower bracket dont think you were not." Who I am? on what character?

What alts that were geared around that :S?

"On that notion would you feel its going to be cool when you will feel to a frostmourner the same way one of those BIS characters feels to you. " Man what does that even mean :S?

"The fact that you are asking to be paired with people having max Ilevel of lets say 219 speaks a lot :) " The fact that you asking to be matched with fresh 80s and peole with furious meanwhile you paid for your shadowmourne speaks alot

11. Well i've accepted my facts, maybe its time to accept yours. Still haven't gotten my shadowmourne but when i do, it won't matter how geared anyone in red is, as it doesn't matter now :)

12. I have no idea what facts you are talking about. Having hard time understanding what you are trying to say, but probably you are just a too smart person for me to handle ;)

13. I have no idea what facts you are talking about. Having hard time understanding what you are trying to say, but probably you are just a too smart person for me to handle ;)
    What i tried to say and i'll go in your language, that you got used to been catered too much. Gear brackets was never really a thing on retail as well back during WOTLK nor last time i played in BFA.
    This are the facts i was talking about you got two options accept it until some official news come or move on.
    I might have not made any sense at all at first, but this is what i meant. There is no point quoting me anymore and asking me more questions.
    You clearly saw yourself you didn't get in a battleground in the bracket you expected. Maybe it doesn't even exist at this moment. (The bracket)

14. So if we brought the issue and even admin replied in this thread that they are looking at it apparently it seems to be an issue.

I have one char that was in high bracket (6.4kgs), another one in high bracket, one in mid bracket and an alt im gearing up in low bracket.

Now apparently there is a problem with it and everyone is mixed together, and since its a fact right now we are accepting it until warmane looks into it as stated. You do not need to try to be a philosopher and try to write in 4 replies that we need to accept the fact for now that brackets are mixed together. We see it couse we play it. You can just get to the point instantly.

And this retail thing, everytime someone bring it up its just cringe. Warmane is very different from retail in term of PvP that when you compare it to retail proves you probably didn't do one single bg back in the days .
    Edited: April 24, 2021

15. Hello Folks!

I've been browsing the forum the past few days, trying to find an answer to a more complex question - actually, a small bouquet of questions. I didn't want to spam by creating another thread for a possibly existing topic, and apparently, here may be a good place to ask away.

My situation: I am trying to avoid the mass of bg premades that may be generally a good thing (social life, etc), but at a personal level, and very subjectively, I consider it toxic, and seeing these, either as enemies or allies, ruins the fun of the casual gamestyle I usually employ. I have nothing wrong with seeing a fully geared, or even all fully geared characters in a bg, I'm striving to become one too, naturally. It's the advantage of a teamspeak, a discord, and having 9/14/39...or even just a 5-man-team for one side, with the others having no such luck that I don't enjoy. I understand however, that under the many-many years this server (cluster) has existed, every nieche has perhaps been exhausted, with specificly tailored twink and/or mob-guilds ruling any specific bracet. As far as I've seen, highgear-bracet is full of both ally and horde premades, the 70-79 bracet is incredibly dominated by the horde, while the 60-69 one is an ally fun-fest. Hearing about the low-gear 80 bracet sounds promising at first. But my expectations are...cautious at best. And after reading this topic, along with a few others, I seem to only have more questions than answers.

Shortly, I'm trying to find a solution on how to, by all measures, avoid or at least, minimize seeing battles with premades, and would like to play there. I would like to re-live a nearly decade-old feeling of wotlk casual bg play, without encountering the overtweaked, perfectly maximized efficiency of dominant guilds.

I would like to ask the following questions, with any and all answers being highly appreciated:

1.1. What does the low-gear bracet consider? Item level? Gearscore? Or something else(as far as I read, it's item level)?
    1.2. If you enchant /socket/enhance/etc your gear, does that count in any way, or is it just your equipped/backpacked/banked gear that matters?
    1.3. Does it matter at all if the given item is rare or epic?
    2. Is there any, even out-of-date information on "hard caps" regarding the sorting criteria? For example, 213 or 232 if it's Ilevel? Historical, currently perhaps irrelevant data is also appreciated. What was the initial concept?
    3.1. How exactly does the MM work? If there isn't any info on this, what would be a good estimation? Is the current MM system indeed one of soft caps, where waiting time affects how big the difference will be, yet still rarely allows too big gaps, etc?
    3.2. Has the MM been known to consider time spent in the bracet, as in total hk's or hours played? Can you actually "outgrow" the bracet without gearing up?
    4. Does Warmane intend to keep the bracet system? Obviously, I am just asking for anything that has not yet been stated in this topic (it may be broken now, but they intend to fix it)
    5.1. Historically, how often (if, at all) do the aforementioned "certain groups" enter the low-gear bracet?
    5.2. If there are, are they at least balanced out, or is one faction just as excessively dominant as in the twink bracets?

+1: A specific case scenario: From what I could gather, I am considering something around the 213 item level mark (and in some cases, like trinkets, just at 200). All gear, wherever applicable, would recieve some love in the form of gems and enchants. Essentially, it can be considered a twink. If we generously grant Warmane the trust of fixing anything that may (or may not) be broken, and the known system is working perfectly, what are my prospects on such a character, what experience might I be looking ahead of? Do you have any suggestions?

thank you for your time and answer(s)!

123 Last