1. Merciless Gladiator Gear Vendor

I was looking for the vendor, then google it and finally found in Area 52, but then again seems like non of the vendors is selling Merciless Gear for arena points as it suppose to be. May be we have bug on warmane or im looking at the wrong place, so if anyone knows anything about the gear/vendor please share the info. Thanks in advance!

P.S: I saw this in the forum which confirms that Merciless Gladiator Gear should be selling for in Area 52.

The Problem:
    S2 (Merciless) gear sets, weapons, and relics are currently purchasable from Area 52 with Arena Points.
    How it should work:
    S2 gear sets should be sold in Orgrimmar and Area 52 for Honor Points. Weapons and relics should be unavailable.

So everything except for the weapons etc. should be fine, but it isn't?

2. the info on that "report" are not 100% correct.

On "Wotlk retail" Merciless set was sold by "Olus" and "Soryn" and offset by "Kayri".
    Feel free to check if it is the same on Warmane

3. Thank you so much for the Info!
    You are correct about the Vendors. However ''Kayri'' is selling Veteran gear off set, ''Olus'' and ''Karynna'' are both selling the exact same gear only Merciless Gladiator Main Set, but only for Tokens. None of the vendors is selling Merciless Gladiator Gear for Arena Points.
    I'm think that one of should be selling it for Arena Points and the other one for Tokens, because what would be the reason of having two exactly the same vendors. Or again I'm looking at the wrong place.
    Anymore info about it will be really nice.

4. You are correct about the Vendors. However ''Kayri'' is selling Veteran gear off set, ''Olus'' and ''Karynna'' are both ...
    Are you sure?
    then it is bugged. "Karynna" should sell Gladiator-Season 1 Set (not Merciless-Season2 )

On Retail "Olus" and "Soryn" were both selling "Merciless Set" (but for different tokens if I remember correctly)

Btw Merciless gear should NOT be sold for Honor Point/Arena Point (in case you find a vendors who does, it is a bug)

In case you still have your character there, what is it currently selling "Soryn" ?
    Edited: April 18, 2021

5. Make a detailed bug report on the bug tracker, i'm sure if all the needed details are there are written in a way that makes sense they will fix it!

6. ''Soryn'' is selling Merciless Gladiator Set for Tokens, same as ''Olus''.

7. So basicly almost non of that quote is right:

The Problem:
    S2 (Merciless) gear sets, weapons, and relics are currently purchasable from Area 52 with Arena Points.
    How it should work:
    S2 gear sets should be sold in Orgrimmar and Area 52 for Honor Points. Weapons and relics should be unavailable.

Wrong area, wrong vendors and you should not be able to buy the gear with Arena Points.

So its all correct when it comes to S2 Merciless gear. Thanks all for the info!
    Edited: April 18, 2021