1. [H][EU] <lmao> - semi-hardcore/competitive guild

... and no, we're not <lmao> from Season 1. They're called <grilled cheese speedruns> this season.

Recruitment
    We'd be interested in recruiting the following for our splits:
    - Warlocks
    - 1x Holy Paladin
    - 1x Disc Priest
    - 1x DK DPS (UH or Frost)
    - 1x Hunter
    - 1x Feral
    - 1x Arms Warrior
    Any exceptional player will be considered regardless of class!

Requirements
    - Be willing to gear an alt for splits
    - Being able to join discord during raids. Wont force anyone to talk more than necessary but you should be able to
    - Have your main equipped with best in slot gems, enchants, talents and professions
    - Be respectful, important thing right there

About us and what we offer
    - An experienced officer team that has cleared most content on Frostmourne
    - Three raids per week with splits for all of the content
    - While we aim to push times and be competitive, we want to keep it light and friendly during raids. We're all here to have fun and enjoy ourselves

Raid Schedule
    Raid Time: 5:45-9:00 PM (server time)
    Monday 25man (Split 1)
    Wednesday: 25man raid (Split 2)
    Sunday: 25man raid (OS/EoE/Timewalking splits)

Loot Distribution
    All loot in our guild raids will be distributed by the use of a raider influenced Loot Council. That's the system we see most fit for what we aim to achieve with the guild.
    The council will consist of 4 Officers as well as 1 Raider that we rotate each week.

Interested in joining our little crusade?
    You can apply by messaging me on Discord at Rasmus#7154.

Cheers.
    Edited: June 6, 2021

2. Nice original name, good luck living up to it.

3. hmmmm

Just a little intro before the actual recruitment post.. I have seen a lot of spam in the in-game global chat about us stealing the guild name from someone. Did not know that <lmao> was a guild during season 1, none of us had heard of it, not much to do about that now. Don't want more of their former members/staff messaging me or my guild members with offensive bullsh*t, please just drop it and move on.

Anyways, we are not the lmao from season 1. Just wanted to clarify that since we've had some people ask.

Cheers.
    I would be more inclined to believe that if you guys had not tried to claim that you were when you first started recruiting in global. Claiming that you are back from season one was the dumbest mistake that you made and the hate and drama could have been avoided had you guys not pretended to be them.

Even now, the salute at the end of the message was pretty much classic lmao, with a good ol' Cheers **** at the end of things.

As for your only response to this thread yet: He is right, good luck living up to the name. Rumor has it that their old GM and RL Goofy is back. S1 lmao was the number 1 NA guild on server, losing only 1 raid race during the entire season. Notice that they do not have to claim to be top NA because those who were here for S1 know the truth.

But, hats off to you for having the balls to step on here and admit that you are not them. GL in progression.

4. May 31, 2021  
    Anyways, mainly commenting to announce that we're once again recruiting.
    Will also add my usual "salute" to the end of this reply, as I've been doing so for years.

Cheers.
    Edited: June 6, 2021