1. Why do Warmane's servers still force PvP?

Why do we still have to content with ganking for +10 years when the majority of players are PvE focused?

2. Noone forces you to PvP, feel free to lvl, idle, farm or whatever else in any location.
    But keep in mind that other players are free to do whatever they want aswel. There is a reason for "MMO" in WoW genrel

3. It's interesting to note that this year's April Fool's Day showed what would happen should warmane change its servers to PvE. I was curious to follow the numbers on the front page, and I remember that thousands of players stopped playing on that day. I guess people really love cross-faction fights in the open world. Admittedly, other factors could have also impacted that tendency (like disabling the gs addon, or some guilds taking a day off from raiding), but - if anything - this little experiment showed people's reaction towards that change. The majority went on with the gag, because they knew it was going to last only for a day, though there was also an outcry from pvp enthusiasts.
    Edited: April 19, 2021

4. Aprils day biggest dissapointment was that PVP enables as you enter enemy capital. I though we can all be friends for one day, but noo.

5. Aprils day biggest dissapointment was that PVP enables as you enter enemy capital. I though we can all be friends for one day, but noo.
    That's the way pve servers work in retail (not trying to be a smartass, just in case you don't know)
    Edited: April 19, 2021

6. Noone forces you to PvP, feel free to lvl
    Tell that to the people in Hellfire or Borean Tundra.

7. Tell that to the people in Hellfire or Borean Tundra.
    Both zones can be easily skipped, so if you find yourself there...

8. when the majority of players are PvE focused?
    Are they? Strange, didn't notice.

9. It's interesting to note that this year's April Fool's Day showed what would happen should warmane change its servers to PvE. I was curious to follow the numbers on the front page, and I remember that thousands of players stopped playing on that day. I guess people really love cross-faction fights in the open world. Admittedly, other factors could have also impacted that tendency (like disabling the gs addon, or some guilds taking a day off from raiding), but - if anything - this little experiment showed people's reaction towards that change. The majority went on with the gag, because they knew it was going to last only for a day, though there was also an outcry from pvp enthusiasts.
    I enjoyed that event alot! Eaven as prank it was neat to finish all quests in hotspots. But, in the end. I rather have pvp server. So, my sugestion would be: add event "pve weekend" or aomething like that every now and then?

10. Both zones can be easily skipped, so if you find yourself there...
    "lmao just skip great leveling zones bro"

How about this: Since Warmane likes to include non-Blizzlike changes to their WotLK servers anyway (transmog, mercenary mode, selling of characters etc.), why not just add the PvP flag mode from BFA? People who don't enjoy being ganked will be left to quest or farm in peace, and those who want to "world pvp" can still do it - in theory, because I'd wager over 90% of people would turn pvp off.

But considering my original question has remained unanswered, I assume people will find plenty of reasons as to why this feature would cut into Warmane's player numbers or profits (somehow).

11. "lmao just skip great leveling zones bro"

How about this: Since Warmane likes to include non-Blizzlike changes to their WotLK servers anyway (transmog, mercenary mode, selling of characters etc.), why not just add the PvP flag mode from BFA? People who don't enjoy being ganked will be left to quest or farm in peace, and those who want to "world pvp" can still do it - in theory, because I'd wager over 90% of people would turn pvp off.

But considering my original question has remained unanswered, I assume people will find plenty of reasons as to why this feature would cut into Warmane's player numbers or profits (somehow).
    Why would Warmane need to completely change their realms instead of you just moving to another zone?
    There's always the option of you leaving the server if you're so bothered by this.
    Edited: April 25, 2021

12. "lmao just skip great leveling zones bro"

I'd rather warmane removed the custom changes ;-)

13. And I say: turn BLOOTHIRST mode on. Let me kill even alliance players that are contesting my ores while farming. I'll throw down and kill most of 'em. As for the: "disable pvp" - naaaa, it's a PvP server. If you're getting killed - respawn; if you're getting ganked, move somewhere else. OR play a multiplayer game multiplayerly, make friends and have em to the rescue in rough situations instead of complaining that people are interrupting your single-player experience in a MMO.

14. So the only people in favour of world PvP are the usual gankers. Colour me surprised.

And I say: turn BLOOTHIRST mode on. Let me kill even alliance players that are contesting my ores while farming. I'll throw down and kill most of 'em. As for the: "disable pvp" - naaaa, it's a PvP server. If you're getting killed - respawn; if you're getting ganked, move somewhere else. OR play a multiplayer game multiplayerly, make friends and have em to the rescue in rough situations instead of complaining that people are interrupting your single-player experience in a MMO.
    Cool it with the cringe, bro.

12 Last