1. Professions using coins

I was wondering if upgrading your characters professions with coins and selecting all recipes for 40 coins. Will it give you all the locked recipes ? E.g. I want to do this with jewelcrafting as I need the extra bonus for my bis rdudu.

2. I checked store.They could use a little bit diffrent wording i believe but since there are two options to buy i believe 40 one gives you all defult max lvl recepies and extra ones you get with daly Dalaran jewelcrafting tokens you need to buy seprely.
    I boosted my JC after Moltdown i got max lvl but still to this day have to do daly quests to buy recepies.
    I'd like to think that those extra 10coins for all recepies are not very good deal for warmane if they give you all recepies that you would otherwise buy seprely from store one bye one.(aka spend more ).

3. 30 coins gives you only full skill,450/450. Recipes you have to still learn from trainer. 40 coins pack gives you every recipe included with proffesion boost.
    But I think that enchanting is the only proffesion worth donating for, for full recipes, that 40c pack.