1. why did warmane remove bg gs brackets

Why did warmane remove battleground gearscore brackets? Im 3k gs and play vs 6800 gs players who kill me in 0.1 second, can anyone explain whats going on, I cant find any info on the forum

2. Why did warmane remove battleground gearscore brackets? Im 3k gs and play vs 6800 gs players who kill me in 0.1 second, can anyone explain whats going on, I cant find any info on the forum
    Because without frostmourners there are maybe not enough people to fill the lowest bracket on ICC Lord and Blackrock.
    + They are currently on blue pvp gear set, your lowest is their highest so . You can just move faster towards being competitve at the high end by just doing your 10 weekly arenas and doing a bg daily or 2 (wins/looses it doesn't matter, with 3k you ain't a factor anyways)

3. Very unfortunate for all the lowbies like me i guess. Do you know when are they bringing the brackets back atleast?

4. Was there an official statement that gear brackets where removed?

5. Was there an official statement that gear brackets where removed?
    Not really, but presuming low gear bracket was for low geared people and now frostmourne is like completely low geared towards any of the other realm, i'd guess they just separate them and you know how in the official announcment about the brackets it said it take the count of people queuing and stuff. You can tell by yourself what's the reality when you are the only 3k gs person in lets say a Warsong.

6. You'd likely get paired with people from Frostmourne if you don't have any items beyond what's currently available on Frostmourne. Since it's Naxx tier there, any item with higher ilvl than like 213 or whatever gets you moved into higher tier. It doesn't matter if you're 3k gs but if you got like WF cloak for example, it's done and you get moved up.

7. You'd likely get paired with people from Frostmourne if you don't have any items beyond what's currently available on Frostmourne. Since it's Naxx tier there, any item with higher ilvl than like 213 or whatever gets you moved into higher tier. It doesn't matter if you're 3k gs but if you got like WF cloak for example, it's done and you get moved up.
    Is there really no way out? Let's say that fresh 80 buys a BoE with a 264 ilvl. Can't the person just delete the item from their inventory or bag/bank contents if they want to be placed in the lower bracket?

8. Is there really no way out? Let's say that fresh 80 buys a BoE with a 264 ilvl. Can't the person just delete the item from their inventory or bag/bank contents if they want to be placed in the lower bracket?
    I can confirm that deleting the items that moved you to the higher bracket did work, i just don't want to delete any more items to tell you if it works now. If i'm you i'd just rush reletentless like normal people and deal with it

9. I thought the gear brackets were a bad idea anyways, all it does is encourage people to not get better.