1. Scourge Tactics

Hello everyone,

First of all, server is great and thanks for everyone who are making it possible. This is about a recommendation for Scourge Tactics quests in Icecrown

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=13008/scourge-tactics

Currently everyone on the server are trying to do this quest and it is taking an incredible amount of time. I have it for the last two days and I still couldnt get a single one, I am seeing people camping the area for the entire night just to get this one done. It is also such an important quest to open up the rest of the Argent Crusade quest lines. Faster respawns would be amazing. It is not fun to wait for 2-3 mins for web to respawn while there is only a small chance that it would give you progression for the quest.

2. Figure out where the webbed crusaders spawn and at what time, then just pick your spot and farm it

3. Yes that's what I am saying. That method takes too long. You must camp the one spot webbed crusaders spawn. İt has 2 3 mins cooldown. That is like 25 mins staring empty screen if you can get lucky and get a crusader every time web spawns. Plus someone else may get it. I saw same people spending their entire nights just doing one quest. That's not fun.

It's like the paladin resurrection quest, it had a long cooldown at first and all the palas were struggling to get, it now mob respawns immediately and everyone is happy. This one needs a similar workaround.

4. Yes that's what I am saying. That method takes too long. You must camp the one spot webbed crusaders spawn. İt has 2 3 mins cooldown. That is like 25 mins staring empty screen if you can get lucky and get a crusader every time web spawns. Plus someone else may get it. I saw same people spending their entire nights just doing one quest. That's not fun.

It's like the paladin resurrection quest, it had a long cooldown at first and all the palas were struggling to get, it now mob respawns immediately and everyone is happy. This one needs a similar workaround.
    There's 2 spots where you're in range of 3 Webbed crusaders, just tough it out man, I did it day one as a lot of people as well. The respawns are 2 minutes tops dude, so staring for 25 minutes at your screen means you're doing something wrong.

5. You guys shouldn't settle for things like that. İt's already fixed so thank you Devs!

6. The mobs respawn after like 20 seconds, but after killing around 75 of the webs around the area and no actual crusaders coming out, I'll just wait a day to do this one.