1. Transfer from Outland > Frostmourne

Hi. I waited for Frostmourne season 2 and decided to transfer my discontinued Outland level 70 paladin.

This is almost a week ago, my character immediatley disappeared from my Outland server section but not showing up on either Icecrown, Frostmourne S1 or S2.

No trace of it in the barracks either.

I have contacted a GM but he supposedly confused my DK alt for being the paladin I transferred and that the case is solved and is no longer responding to my ticket.

2. Outland transfers have been closed and are no longer possible, you can read the massage on the main page of Warmane - Warmane.com.

3. We never said there would be transfers from Outland to Frostmourne. It really should only take a moment of thinking to realize we wouldn't dump progressed characters into a fresh-start competitive server.

4. Outland transfers have been closed and are no longer possible, you can read the massage on the main page of Warmane - Warmane.com.

OUTLAND TRANSFERS

April 20, 2021

Transfers from decomissioned Outland will no longer be available after May 20, 2021.

5. OUTLAND TRANSFERS

April 20, 2021

Transfers from decomissioned Outland will no longer be available after May 20, 2021.
    Okey i may go the date wrong. I admit it.

6. We never said there would be transfers from Outland to Frostmourne. It really should only take a moment of thinking to realize we wouldn't dump progressed characters into a fresh-start competitive server.
    I recall during the shutdown that it was announced we could transfer them to Icecrown, Lordaeron or Frostmourne, don't recall which other server but Frostmourne was the option when I took it and I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to do that.

Does that mean my character is permanently gone now?

7. I recall during the shutdown that it was announced we could transfer them to Icecrown, Lordaeron or Frostmourne, don't recall which other server but Frostmourne was the option when I took it and I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to do that.

Does that mean my character is permanently gone now?
    That was before the server reset for a new season.
    If they had been transferred to Frostmourne, they now have to be manually transferred to Icecrown. Only characters above level 10, no guilds or guild banks or pending mails.

8. That was before the server reset for a new season.
    If they had been transferred to Frostmourne, they now have to be manually transferred to Icecrown. Only characters above level 10, no guilds or guild banks or pending mails.
    I initiated the transfer the 16th of april. So what am I supposed to do now? It's not listed under Frostmourne S1 characters either :(

9. No idea. You tried to transfer into a server that had closed. You'll have to contact Support and see what they can find out.