1. A semi-important question

If I am to be traded a large amount of gold in the game for the purpose of selling it on the warmane trade, can I then gift the coins to my buddy who traded me the gold? He doesn't really have donor status so I would like to make him happy and to maybe do some coins business.

2. Self bump: I would like to receive the answer to my simple and modest question from a moderator or any staff member, but if anybody knows the answer to it 100% without in any way confusing me, then feel free to comment

3. I'd consider you gifting him 10€ IRL, so that he can benefit from system on his own without risking your accounts getting banned.

4. I'd consider you gifting him 10€ IRL, so that he can benefit from system on his own without risking your accounts getting banned.
    Seconded. This way your friend will get donor status, so login queues won't be a problem. And on top of that, they gain the access to trade section themselves.

5. Well it is not his birthday anytime soon. Maybe if a GM reassures me that it's okay to do him a favor and not waste anymore money myself, then we will all be happy. Besides, how can it be a bad thing to sell somebody else's gold? I am sure people have been doing that for each other for a while now, no? ^^

6. Because "gift" system meant for gifts only (what a surprise).
    Not to abuse and bypass server system of donor benefits for each and every user.
    Neither you need any serious reason to gift such sum of money.
    It's actualy very easy to track down third-party trading and shut both accounts for breaking rules

7. It's against the rules and could get both of your accounts banned.